Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tachyon video "Gemma? [Part II]" [12/12/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alex
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh excellent. i was right about her being caught the same day as she posted her last video from "london." but i was possibly wrong about her not being at lucy's appartment.

do you guys think some of the detail was sacrificed in the making of this, since this technically isn't the "same appartment"?
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeet_DM wrote:
This might be a crazy idea but maybe Gemma is replacing Bree for the ceremony. Maybe try to help her or maybe the order are just getting desperate for the ceremony and don't wanna waste time following Bree.

There's a discussion about that in the plot area, I believe. Most of us are pretty sure that's not the case since it's been made so apparent that not just anyone will serve their purposes for the ceremony. If they would, it would make little sense for them to have so desperately sought Bree for this long.

alex wrote:
oh excellent. i was right about her being caught the same day as she posted her last video from "london." but i was possibly wrong about her not being at lucy's appartment.

do you guys think some of the detail was sacrificed in the making of this, since this technically isn't the "same appartment"?

Someone suggested that it's an apartment Gemma's staying in, because it seems that Lucy parked out front to pick her up.
Woo
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Gemma is still in the order, and was contacted by them when Bree started getting scared about the ceremony, to be an old friend and try to subtley persuade her to stck with the order.

I think that Bree has to do the ceremony and return home of her own free will, I don't think that the order will be allowed to just grab her. Remember the Crowley references? They seem kind of redundant now but I do think his beliefs on basically doing things of your own free will are still important here. Gemma tried to convince her to go through with it, Bree backed out and ran and then Gemma had to try and convince her to go home.

Was it Gemma who said to not trust the police? She tried to make Bree paranoid, perhaps to drive a wedge between her and Daniel to make Bree give up living on the road. Maybe Gemma is training as a helper like Lucy.

This has al probably been said before by people quicker and smarter than me so apologies!
Talezine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gemma, a helper? I don't think so. She was watching a lot more than helping Bree with her studies. I don't think 'helper' would fit her very well, do you?

Although, we have seen a change in Gemma haven't we? Isn't it interesting that, in one of her videos, Gemma stated that Bree shouldn't even trust her? I find that fascinating.

You know, they say everyone has a price. Maybe there is leverage on our dear Gemma...something that is important to her that is being used as an encouragement to assist the order?

You never know, maybe flatmates really are difficult. Odd how the flatmate has been discussed off and on.

Hmmmm. Things to think about.
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe lucy's gemmas flatmate Wink

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
maybe lucy's gemmas flatmate Wink

How about this..in the video where Daniel breaks into Lucy's apartment...does anyone see any signs of Gemma? Now that we know what Gemma's room looks like...if they were sharing a 'flat' here in the US, we would definately be able to tell..*goes back to watch video*

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
yoruba
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question is.. Did the creators already know that Gemma was 'evil', even when they released her first video? If not, it's useless to search for clues in earlier videos.
Talezine
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite this being a web show, the 'producers' seem to have a good idea of plot, timing, and flow. I would hardly believe that they had no clue what Gemma was going to become. After all, every video has had hidden clues and happenings that only came out later.

What Gemma is doing now seems to have been planned, and any clue is fair game.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be planned...won't argue with that.
Buuuuut...could be that she has been made evil, now, since nobody actually ever liked her, haha.

*edit* OR maybe the Order isn't bad...maybe Oppy isn't bad...so gemma isn't bad. Maybe it's the likes of Tachyon that are bad. Being watched and followed by two organizations...

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is there a thread somewhere on this forum that talks about tachyon and who she is. her first few videos are a bit confusing. where is she right now and why does she have such limited access to things?
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all part of the OpAphid ARG...and it has it's own section on here. points down

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Gemma is actually a bad guy (and I stress if), then I don't think it was planned from the start. I really don't think it would fit her behavior at any point before the "Bad Decisions" video.

Kasdeja wrote:
Could be planned...won't argue with that.
Buuuuut...could be that she has been made evil, now, since nobody actually ever liked her, haha.

That's not nice, Kasdeja. I've liked her. Sad

Kasdeja wrote:
*edit* OR maybe the Order isn't bad...maybe Oppy isn't bad...so gemma isn't bad. Maybe it's the likes of Tachyon that are bad. Being watched and followed by two organizations...

Whether Gemma's bad or not, I really think the Order/OpAphid are. All indication points to Tachyon being one of the good guys.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
If Gemma is actually a bad guy (and I stress if), then I don't think it was planned from the start. I really don't think it would fit her behavior at any point before the "Bad Decisions" video.

I think things changed after her "scared to go home" video for a reason. cuz you're right, her early videos don't really fit.

but tachyon said there's more to come.. so maybe we'll understand better soon. WHY DIDN'T SHE PUT UP A PART 3 TODAY? i was so anxious to watch it.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talezine wrote:
Despite this being a web show, the 'producers' seem to have a good idea of plot, timing, and flow. I would hardly believe that they had no clue what Gemma was going to become. After all, every video has had hidden clues and happenings that only came out later.

What Gemma is doing now seems to have been planned, and any clue is fair game.

teeheehee@ Fair Game. =)

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
yoruba
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About the clues..
It could be that there actually were no clues implemented.. but we made things into clues.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: