Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

exciting plot ideas!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: exciting plot ideas! Reply with quote

"The Creators" need to start making vids that actually move the story along now. After the "first kiss" video I thought there would be a vid where Daniel talks about it or something, gah this recent video of her learning to drive seemed sorta interesting....But at the end when they fight, c'mon. I guess this vid could be the starting point of something. She gets her driver's license , starts goin places, starts hanging out with other kids, starts hanging around with the wrong crowd,doesn't attend her religious ceremony, starts experimenting with drugs, starts having unsafe sex, Daniel realized that he had created a monster, he tries to convince her to get some help, she refuses, Daniel doesnt know what to do, he decides the only thing he can do is tell her parents, her parents don't know how to handle this situation, they yell at her, she runs away from home with this dude that she had met and starts making videos at his house lol, she gets knocked up by this dude, the dude starts beating her, she starts doing more drugs, her and the dude start to get low on cash, so the dude makes her sell herself on the corner for drug money(he video tapes the whole thing), she gives birth to her dead premature drug baby inside a stall in the restroom at a Denny's(the dude films the whole thing),

I was bored sorry. Shocked
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's SO been done before Smile

i would add, seriously, that by doing the My First Kiss, Driving, and House Arrest videos in rapid succession, they are quickly moving Bree through the main hallmarks of the teenage flick genre. Drinking alchohol would be an obvious next, but I'd rather they move away from ticking off the teenage event to-do list. I think its really time for another Proving Science Wrong video. A nice place to hide some clues.
unlimite-dj
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually, what they need to do is introduce another character. Preferbly a male(one from her church). Since bree and Daniel are fighting right now. This is the perfect time for that new guy to move in on Bree.
Science-rocks
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

totally agree on the new character thing... a male from Bree's religion is a good idea... a rival for Daniel.
More clues about Cassie would be good too.
HyeMew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone (namely Bree) besides P. Monkey starts showing up in the videos drunk (or even worse gets knocked up by anyone) I'm so out. I was attracted to this series because it was... how you say... "not another teen movie". It better not become what it antithesized (if, like domesticable, that's a word).

Last edited by HyeMew on Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: exciting plot ideas! Reply with quote

khjq wrote:
"The Creators" need to start making vids that actually move the story along now. After the "first kiss" video I thought there would be a vid where Daniel talks about it or something, gah this recent video of her learning to drive seemed sorta interesting....But at the end when they fight, c'mon. I guess this vid could be the starting point of something. She gets her driver's license , starts goin places, starts hanging out with other kids, starts hanging around with the wrong crowd,doesn't attend her religious ceremony, starts experimenting with drugs, starts having unsafe sex, Daniel realized that he had created a monster, he tries to convince her to get some help, she refuses, Daniel doesnt know what to do, he decides the only thing he can do is tell her parents, her parents don't know how to handle this situation, they yell at her, she runs away from home with this dude that she had met and starts making videos at his house lol, she gets knocked up by this dude, the dude starts beating her, she starts doing more drugs, her and the dude start to get low on cash, so the dude makes her sell herself on the corner for drug money(he video tapes the whole thing), she gives birth to her dead premature drug baby inside a stall in the restroom at a Denny's(the dude films the whole thing),

I was bored sorry. Shocked

Actually, I think that's the new season of One Tree Hill.....
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone else think it's quiet... too quiet? Maybe I'm too absorbed in this whole thing.

But when there's essentially nothing to talk about on the message boards and even our various cassies aren't supplying particularly juicy hints, it's got to be time for a new video! From someone!
HyeMew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
But when there's essentially nothing to talk about on the message boards and even our various cassies aren't supplying particularly juicy hints, it's got to be time for a new video! From someone!

We did just get driving though. I am very much opposed to LG becoming a daily serial. The waiting is part of the fun and I wouldn't mind some more of it, especially to guarantee a good new episode.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: