Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some advice, Daniel

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Farva
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Some advice, Daniel Reply with quote

Daniel,

First off, I believe you do need to get back to Bree. After all, you said yourself that Gemma had a lot to do with your decision to go back home, and we know which side she's on now. A house divided against itself cannot stand, and the Order likes keeping secrets...you're much easier to move against alone than you would be together.

Also. Visiting her house might be a good idea, if you think you can get some decent resources out of it. Just have a trusted friend stand lookout for you, and don't tell anyone else when you're going. But before you go, you need to watch a video that I can send you a link to. The Order tipped their hand a little, and so we can help minimize your risk.

I'm telling you, Daniel, Jonas is right - you are all in WAY over your heads. But you can't get out easily at this point. My dad spent some time as a special agent for the government, so he's taught me some stuff about how to properly be a fugitive. If you're ever in the mood, I can give you some advice here and there. I'll probably be posting a video soon, so look for that if you're so inclined.

The most important thing at this point, though, is not to feel powerless or give up. You're right...you can be more help to Bree by her side. But you can do a lot from where you are now, too. There's a lot of people on a lot of computers across the country who are trying to figure this stuff out for you.

Stay strong.
-Farva
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=WabashTMac
Volkno
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree daniel you need to check out the house and see what you can learn. Then you need to go back to bree and make sure she stays safe. Her parents trusted you to watch over her. Just be ever watchful.

V
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Xeniph
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, Daniel. Bree needs you. Not sure that going to her house is a good idea, though.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be very careful going to her house Daniel.

You never know what you will find.
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
Be very careful going to her house Daniel.

You never know what you will find.

You may find eggs cooking on the counter and a voice from the fridgerator saying Zuel, Daniel. Little ghostbuster reference there haaha just be careful for sure.

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Capt. Picard: "Tea Earl Grey, hot"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: