Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0098 "Cheer Me Up" [12/14/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kimmi-Chan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psychobunnie wrote:
maybe this is all an evil scheme to nab daniel. dun dun dun.

i mean come on, we can't forget the whole pictures of him on lucy's comp business.

DON'T GO DANIEL. Exclamation

yet it feels we almost did forget.
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
She seemed... weird.. like she was when she was lying about having the ceremony?
hmm

I agree.
lookyz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she's back with the order. The post-ceremony nails, the common sense returning...

Anyone else notice that her arm was obstructed by the pillow the whole time? I was desperately looking for signs of injection!

I think Bree is setting up Daniel - that "when not if" comment was serious stuff, a command even. I can't get over that Bree would just turn her back on something she so strongly believes(ed) in just because Daniel put a few doubts out there. I was a 15 year old girl once, and I made some stupid mistakes b/c of cute boys...always went back to my own beliefs though...

just my pennies...
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

Am I the only one that thought "being my friend is like a full time job" was in relation to Jonas and Daniel's stories about the hobo and the cookie store person? It's a job without many economical benefits... but he should do it for the joy of the experience.
bethy
Devoted Fan

aideen wrote:
Quote:
She seemed... weird.. like she was when she was lying about having the ceremony?
hmm

I agree.

I agree, too.
Kimmi-Chan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Am I the only one that thought "being my friend is like a full time job" was in relation to Jonas and Daniel's stories about the hobo and the cookie store person? It's a job without many economical benefits... but he should do it for the joy of the experience.

Good connection, I would like to know what the hobo/cookie lady stories are for still.
Kimmi-Chan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What if the reason that Bree and Jonas are never on camera at the same time, and the reason we haven't seen the stufties is because in this vid Bree only made like everything was hunky-dorrie because Jonas had a gun to p-monkey or owen's head? The rest of the time she is in her cell, eating cookies.
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

:O Thats good. Smarrrrt

Quote:
What if the reason that Bree and Jonas are never on camera at the same time, and the reason we haven't seen the stufties is because in this vid Bree only made like everything was hunky-dorrie because Jonas had a gun to p-monkey or owen's head? The rest of the time she is in her cell, eating cookies.

I don't even want to think about it
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

she could have mentioned gemma.
would have been good worked in like,"i really need my friend, now more than ever, after the gemma/lucy video". or like "hey gemma, where are my parents?"
Kimmi-Chan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anywho, I'm going to bed now, night all.
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmi-Chan wrote:

I thought about this before. In the Wired article (I think) the creators said something about hiring other teams to work on new character's videos (or something like that), maybe Jonas' vids are being filmed really far away from Bree's and Daniel's? Maybe thats why we've never seen Jonas in a shot with Bree and Daniel yet?
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm. True

AND GUESS WHAT!

I went back to watch the Following the Helper video again, just cos I heart Danielbeast, and to see those photos, and, when he's dragging that 'cylindrical object' and a bit after, THERE IS THE SOUND OF A HELICOPTER! Did anyone realise this at the time? Because the whole helicopter thing only started fairly recently.

Can someone tell me if theyhear it too, or if its just me??
baggage
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh..she seemed totally staged and fake. I understand the idea of two camera crews outside of the breeniverse, but inside, wouldn't it make sense for the two of them to appear in a video together.

Something is weird here. There is still no evidence to show that Bree is with Jonas. If they were smart, she's not.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lookyz wrote:
I think she's back with the order. The post-ceremony nails, the common sense returning...

I'd say she abandoned common sense back when she was doing what the Order told her to. This is the first time we've seen her painted nails in a while, though, but, really, girls paint their nails, so I don't think it's too big a deal.

lookyz wrote:
I think Bree is setting up Daniel - that "when not if" comment was serious stuff, a command even. I can't get over that Bree would just turn her back on something she so strongly believes(ed) in just because Daniel put a few doubts out there. I was a 15 year old girl once, and I made some stupid mistakes b/c of cute boys...always went back to my own beliefs though...

It's not like "Daniel said it's bad" is all she has to go on, though. Aside from stalking him stalking them, there's the fact that they were having her injected with crap that they wouldn't identify, that they wouldn't tell her when the Ceremony would be, that they kidnapped her parents, apparently stalked her, ransacked her motel room, etc. I'd say she's got a lot of reason to doubt them with or without Daniel.

For the record, she's 17, by the way. She was 16 when introduced, but her birthday was October 26.

Way2Curious wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:

I thought about this before. In the Wired article (I think) the creators said something about hiring other teams to work on new character's videos (or something like that), maybe Jonas' vids are being filmed really far away from Bree's and Daniel's? Maybe thats why we've never seen Jonas in a shot with Bree and Daniel yet?

I doubt the filming is going on anywhere far from where the rest of the filming is going on. At the very least Gemma and Lucy's actors are in the same area with Daniel and Bree's, so it stands to reason that Jonas' would be too.

Last edited by Lurker on Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
kristenjane
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lookyz wrote:

just my pennies...

I definitely read that as penises.

And...
1. When the video started I was like "oh god, it is her birthmark again, people are going to go crazy because they never read the other topics about it."
2. I like how this video tied up some loose ends... showed us Bree and made the plot line available to move along and not having us pissed because Bree is immature.
3. I dont find anything weird about this video... She seems like she is attempting to be cheerful when she has been crying all of these days. And sincerely apologize to Daniel.
4. The only part that irks me is when she says Jonas is a good guy. It just bugs me. I totally wanted him to be evil.. But this works too.
(rewatched video)
5. It does seem like she is hiding her right arm. well we see it as the left. But HER right.
6. Someone said that they were upset because it wasnt a Gemma video. I would have been pissed if this one werent Bree. I am curious though how Gemma is going to be reintroduced into the videos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 6 of 14

Jump to: