Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Two Problems with the Video Comments

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mofun10801
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Two Problems with the Video Comments Reply with quote

Hi

I think that there are possibly two problems with the video comments today (Sat Dec 16).

First Problem:
There is a repeating problem but maybe it is really somehow related to the second problem.
The problem is I submitted two video comments today and hours later neither has been posted in the Video Comments at the right of the screen. Also, I tried resubmitting one of them and it did not seem to help. Yes, this has happened before to me as well as others, but I am thinking that it might be symptomatic of the second problem occurring.....maybe not.

These are the links of my video comments.
http://one.revver.com/watch/122153/flv/affiliate/43928

and

http://one.revver.com/watch/122241/flv/affiliate/43928

Second Problem:
I noticed that the latest posting by Tachyon (whose video comments are viewed often) has not had it's "views" counter increment past 2 since this morning.....and the views for my postings also have not incremented (since last night). Normally almost all of my posting increment each day with the newest ones having the higher view counts.

So, I think that there is a problem with the "views" counter too.

Can you help me with these problems?

Regards

mofun10801
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TW has stated before that the video comments are hand approved. Meaning that they go through all of them one by one themselves. It's not an automatic thing.

Hope that helps. Smile

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean they actually approve all those "FIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!" comments? Shocked
Hooda17
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
You mean they actually approve all those "FIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!" comments? Shocked

LOL!! On Dec 1st, the Creators uploaded the vid for that day (can't remember which one) and then they went into the chat room and shouted "FIIIIIIIIIRIRRRRRSSSSSSSSTSTTTTTTTTT!!!!!1!!!111!!!" Apparently they find the humor in it.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey mofun, those are great informative vids!

I too posted a fan video today, and it sometimes does take awhile for vids to get approved. I just wait. At one point, you had to contact TW directly to get a fan vid posted. I think the system is getting better!

I think it was Confucius who said, "A man who wants a beautiful nurse must be patient."
Xeniph
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, TW, could we get an estimate on how long it's supposed to take to get a vid up? A day? Two?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: