Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jessica Rose forum

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peter Driver
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Jessica Rose forum Reply with quote

I'd like to pitch the idea of a Jessica Rose forum; now that lonelygirl15's true identity has been let out of the bag, I think Jessica herself merits much more attention than she's been so far receiving. Perhaps Terryfic or HyeMew could suggest this idea to the site administrator...? I'd think most would agree with me developments on Jessica are of import to the lonelygirl15 series. If others want to respond with their approval or disapproval of this idea, by all means go ahead.
TheNunOwnedGoat
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to take away any recognition from Jessica Rose or anything. She is doing a wonderful job and I adore her. However...

I disagree. I feel like it would take away from the whole experience. For instance, this forum/site is set up in a sense that Bree is an actual 16-year-old girl who is making these vlogs at home, and someone is just her fan.

Personally, I like it that way. It makes the experience so much more real, so much more fun, even if you do know that it is actually an actrees.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HyeMew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that a Jess Rose forum would take away from the realism, as this is "Bree's" site. There is a Jess Rose section at alissa's site however if you'd like to talk about her there www.thechildrenofanchorcove.com
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually know someone who knows someone who knows Jessica Rose. (LOL FRIEND OF A FRIEND OF A FRIEND) The point is, she's a real person who may or may not be creeped out by "recognition".
TheNunOwnedGoat
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
I actually know someone who knows someone who knows Jessica Rose. (LOL FRIEND OF A FRIEND OF A FRIEND) The point is, she's a real person who may or may not be creeped out by "recognition".

Recognition while being an actress kinda comes with the territory.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HyeMew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
she's a real person who may or may not be creeped out by "recognition".

One would think she wouldn't be in the business if she didn't want or at least expect recognition. You don't upload a webblog seen by hundreds of thousands and then get creeped out because somebody recognizes you or wants to talk about you.
sungurl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, i agree the attention comes with the job....and something that most want initially anyways. By being recognized she actually gets her face out there more and the potential for more jobs comes into propsect. So, if someone wants to create a Jessica rose forumn, more power to them. I personally won't be there as I am here for the story of Lonelygirl15 which is a character and a world that has been created. I would personally rather get to know the actual actors than create a fan forumn.....but that's just my opinion Smile
luvved
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we have one on Jessica, I'd also like one on Yousef.
He's so awesome. x3
[color=#9900cc]blah, blah, blah.
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, he needs stalkers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: