Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Videos Board

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheNunOwnedGoat
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: The Videos Board Reply with quote

Personally, I'd like to see the moderators go through the Videos board and clean out all the threads but the individual movies. For instance, the topics such as "How Could You [9/23/06]" should be kept (in my opinion), but the others should be moved to the thread they pertain to (can you do that?).

If a specific video doesn't already have a topic, then someone should make one for it. It would make discussion much easier and more streamlined.

Just my two cents.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Terryfic
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea, that is actually on my ever growing list of things to do when I finally have some free time. We will try to tidy it all up for everyone as soon as possible. Thanks for the suggestion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: