Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Creators Discarding Our Ideas

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheNunOwnedGoat
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Creators Discarding Our Ideas Reply with quote

Just curious... to me, this doesn't seem like the thing that is strictly planned out. For all we know, the creators are taking this week by week and have no idea where the story is going.

Which means we have the ability to influence the way is going. Perhaps not individually, but as a whole, we could make something happen. For instance, if we all notice one particular clue but completely miss another one, the creators might focus on a story-arc with that one clue we noticed (or missed, depending on how much they wanted to confuse us).

That being said, do you think that a certain theory or idea has a decreased chance of being used once it is posted here, just because the creators may see it and decide NOT to use it, just because it's already been guessed?

Not that I'm saying we should stop posting our ideas/theories/whatever -- but I was just wondering what you guys thought.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Alimaria
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

possible.
THey said once that they baise their dicisions off of our comments.
I think that's cool
I think they know where they are going though, they just use us to get there.
sungurl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think overall they have an idea of where they go with the main plot/storyline, but I think they'll include some things from us to keep us involved, but regardless of how much it digresses the original story line, I think they'll always find a way to bring it back to what they had in mind.
foilgrillz
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I thought the entire LG15 series was filmed weeks, or even months ahead of time...ever since I found out it wasn't a real girl confessing her life, that is. Hopefully the series is being filmed in conjunction with the reponces from fans, or at least week-to week. I guess we'll have to wait to find out.
Morgan
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get how they make it sounds like a massive online role playing game where you can create your own characters and story lines...

If I wanted to do that, I'd find a role playing forum, chat, game, etc.

I liked following the story line, I liked the clues given to me. I really am not interested in anyone else's new, made up characters and plot lines. Sad I don't get this new announcement, and I don't like it so far. Boo.

And with that, I've lost interest for tonight at least. I need to get to my homework. Sad

<3 Danielbeast <3
Eric
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure that the creators have a story line already in mind that won't be affected by anyone's comments or ideas. I think I saw one of the guys say that in one of the MTV interviews. There may be a bit more or less emphasis put on certain things based on comments. There may be some less consequential decisions based on comments or ideas (Re: the names of the puppets), but I'd bet that the train is going to end up at the station it started out for no matter where some of us might want it to go.
Icaterus
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The creators said in one of the interviews that they didn't plan for Daniel to like Bree but they put it in because fans made comments to Bree saying they thought he liked her.

IMO there's probably a rough outline of the story and certain plot points that they know are going to happen, but they make up the inbetween details based on fan comments.

Thanks for watching as I fall.
Joel
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icaterus wrote:
The creators said in one of the interviews that they didn't plan for Daniel to like Bree but they put it in because fans made comments to Bree saying they thought he liked her.

really? that's a bit strange, having a boy and a girl best friend and nothing happen between them. for a story thing that is, not real life Razz
sungurl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joel wrote:
having a boy and a girl best friend and nothing happen between them. for a story thing that is, not real life Razz

Yeah, it's like the "When Harry Met Sally Question" all over again - can men and women really be "just friends" roflmao
Icaterus
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea what the creator's originally had in mind between them, but it sounds lame if there wasn't any sort of love connection. I'm glad they paid attention to that one.

Thanks for watching as I fall.
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that they have the overall story arc lined out and our comments maybe help create some minor story arcs and only enhance their original idea for the storyline. So say someone makes a comment and they read it, they think.."WOW! that would fit SO well with where we are going." and they use it.
Also, since Yousef left a comment recently somewhere about needing to learn his script, I would say they are mostly filming as we go along.

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: