Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

chat

View previous topic :: View next topic  
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:08 am    Post subject: chat Reply with quote

I think the series should move to the chat room. At any moment, someone you have been talking to for days could be kidnapped. Hire random people to come in and have stuff happen in the background of certain people's homes. What would be really scary is have like the majority of the chat get kidnapped on their webcams and have like two or three fans in there going, "What happened?"

And I think someone needs to go into labor in chat. 'Cuz that would be fun.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No! Not everyone can get into chat! Already it's useless to try to help with the ARG since not everyone can get into chat, keep it on the forum. Keep it open, keep it fair.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject: oh Reply with quote

Well, they could alternate the times when things happened, so you wouldn't know exactly when it would occur. Alternate time zones that type of thing. And then people would have to tell the other fans as they arrived what happened...

If you mean, it is not technologically possible for everyone to actually access the chat location independent of server load and capacity issues, then I agree with you.

The budget would greatly decrease. No more worries about webcams and lighting. It would need to look authentic. If it became really popular, the creators could charge a fee to use the chat server. I mean people can basically use it now to make long distance video chats to relatives overseas. I wouldn't be surprised if a corporate entity started using it for business conference calls to Japan.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. I can't get into chat. Firewall. My computer at home is useless. So, I'm left with this one...and can't get into chat. Many fans, here, are onhere from school or work and not all of us can just flip over to chat. It's annoying you can't play the ARG without chat, but to make everything else revolve around it would just piss a bunch of us off. It wouldn't be fair.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Yes. I can't get into chat. Firewall. My computer at home is useless. So, I'm left with this one...and can't get into chat. Many fans, here, are onhere from school or work and not all of us can just flip over to chat. It's annoying you can't play the ARG without chat, but to make everything else revolve around it would just piss a bunch of us off. It wouldn't be fair.

I'm with Kasdeja. Chat is a pain in the butt. The one time I ventured in there, there were a bunch of people I'd never heard of, talking about stuff that had no relation to either LG15 or OpAphid (and that I personally found idiotic). If chat became an essential part of following the storyline, I'd be out of here like a shot.
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

Let's move it on to chat then!

Woohoo!
Cuddlebunni
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: chat Reply with quote

glowe126 wrote:

And I think someone needs to go into labor in chat. 'Cuz that would be fun.

Shocked

ForeverMourn is my LG15 soulmate. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: