Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Poor Pluto [9/5/06]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Poor Pluto [9/5/06] Reply with quote

Her newest video is up. What do you think?
Terryfic
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found this one even more melancholy than her confessional videos usually are. For a young girl that is usually exuberant and charming, she has gone through some surprising unpleasant things.
timsmith
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terryfic wrote:
I found this one even more melancholy than her confessional videos usually are. For a young girl that is usually exuberant and charming, she has gone through some surprising unpleasant things.

Remember "it's snot" real
slavine
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Responding to articles Reply with quote

This video proves one thing: she's reading what people are saying and she's responding.

One of the most frequent suppositions made here (and in various articles about LG) is that these videos are not filmed in real-time. Many people have guessed that these videos were filmed en masse in a week or so and that the actors playing LG and DB are no longer available.

The news on Pluto is fairly recent. By bringing it up, she's essentially saying: "I'm here in real-time; and I'm responding to news as it happens."

(Interesting that DB *wasn't* in this video, of course; maybe only she was available?)

This video seemed a bit out of place to me. It felt, to me, as though she was speaking about Pluto *specifically* to prove that she's here in real-time.

This, in combination with the fact that DB wasn't available for (or, at least, in) this video, tells me that she's trying too hard to prove that she's filming this in real time. It doesn't feel right. What this video says to me is: "we shot most of these videos en masse, but we want to pretend that we didn't, so here's a red herring."
Fiminarl
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She was a bit late for Pluto though. Pluto not being a planet was old news.

I think the purpose of this video was to respond to the questions about her schooling. After the 'Swimming' video a lot of people commented on how she knew a girl named Cassie, or how she met Daniel, if she was homeschooled. She was just solving a potential contradiction in the plot.
je_danse112
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: What's she saying to Pluto? Reply with quote

Has anyone bothered to slow down the audio in Poor Pluto to find out what she is saying to Pluto?
Terryfic
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pharaohweb from Alissa's alternative LG15 message board slowed it down and told us she said "around here, we orbit the sun in a perfect circle, or we don't orbit at all."
trash180
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a guy on myspace that commented about Pluto on Aug. 24

Quote:
Aug 24, 2006 5:37 PM

Did you know:

The planet Pluto will no longer be in other 8 planets. The astronomers think that the Pluto is small so it is now officially a dwarf planet.

http://www.myspace.com/super_bowl_xl

It's 10 pages into her comments...here?

I guess I'm suspicious of everyone now. It's a bit hard to tell who is on the inside. Who's a fan, who's a part of the story, who's a part of the creative team?
PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: What's she saying to Pluto? Reply with quote

je_danse112 wrote:
Has anyone bothered to slow down the audio in Poor Pluto to find out what she is saying to Pluto?

I Did, it says 'Around here we orbit the sun in a perfect circle, Or we dont orbit at all'

Also, in purple monkey video there is a bit sped up..
I slowed that down to find..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlU6LtV8MZ8
allixpeeke
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad Pluto, which has never been a true planet, is finally off the list.

In fact, I created this educational website to celebrate.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
GimmeYourForever
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: the importance of stars and "star girl" Reply with quote

a quote from a website on Thelema I found

Quote:
The basics of Thelema are usually put forward “in a nutshell” in the following sentences:

- “Every man and every woman is a star”

This refers to that every human being is an individual and that each individual has their own path to follow in the universe. Each individual follows his/her own path freely without colliding with other human being’s paths.

http://www.kaaos.org/faerie/thelema.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: