Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

navigation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:33 am    Post subject: navigation Reply with quote

I find it a little difficult to get around. I am a very highly organized person as well as a designer so I appreciate easy to use interface design and I have seen better msg boards than this. It needs a little work. It is usually difficult to find the link I am looking for as they seem to change from page to page and move around too much.
A good rule to try and follow as far as web-site design is to make everything you are looking fo rno mre than 3 clicks away. I realize on a msg board that may be impossible to do....but there are still imrovments that could be made.
I think a l ittle more consistancy
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Re: navigation Reply with quote

Beckers wrote:
I find it a little difficult to get around. I am a very highly organized person as well as a designer so I appreciate easy to use interface design and I have seen better msg boards than this. It needs a little work. It is usually difficult to find the link I am looking for as they seem to change from page to page and move around too much.
A good rule to try and follow as far as web-site design is to make everything you are looking fo rno mre than 3 clicks away. I realize on a msg board that may be impossible to do....but there are still imrovments that could be made.
I think a l ittle more consistancy

We are certainly eager to keep things as well organized as possible. From every post, the site offers links back to the forum page, the forum your post is in, the previous topic, the next topic, plus the LG15 links at the top. You can post a reply without having to click anything using the quick reply feature.

What suggestions do you have to simplify the navigation beyond this? Always open to suggestions...
kayokosaeki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i often loose the page in the forum where i've previously posted a comment. perhaps make it easier for us to backtrack through our posts so we can see if anyone has replied to us? if this already exists, please let me know.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kayokosaeki wrote:
i often loose the page in the forum where i've previously posted a comment. perhaps make it easier for us to backtrack through our posts so we can see if anyone has replied to us? if this already exists, please let me know.

When you make a post, you can click the check box to be notified when a reply to your post is made. This should provide you with a link to jump right there too...
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the cluster of links where you can choose view recent posts and such are not on everypage and that makes it difficult sometimes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: