Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Choosing Sides

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Choosing Sides Reply with quote

I kow that many of you who began in the infancy of the Op Aphid story were "chosen" due to a series of phone calls that were made.

Now, those of us who come late have not chosen a side (not that it matters right now...but some affiliation is always fun).

At this point, is there a way to choose sides...or rather...to be chosen for a side?

I really don't know which side to choose. Both Op A and Tachyon are hot...

Does this make me a Bi-conspirator? (I feel I could go either way....)
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Choosing Sides Reply with quote

Ruberic wrote:
I kow that many of you who began in the infancy of the Op Aphid story were "chosen" due to a series of phone calls that were made.

Now, those of us who come late have not chosen a side (not that it matters right now...but some affiliation is always fun).

At this point, is there a way to choose sides...or rather...to be chosen for a side?

I really don't know which side to choose. Both Op A and Tachyon are hot...

Does this make me a Bi-conspirator? (I feel I could go either way....)

LOL

We were chosen to be called based on leaving your number on the voicemail. I didn't leave my number and hardly ever email any characters (I think I've written twice). I guess I claim Op for the moment but given a shove I'd switch. But since sides don't seem to matter, I don't really care.

I think a lot of us just picked and either said to a side or not to anyone at all, which side is preferred
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no need to choose, if you do choose... its probally best not to advertise it.

There are a lot of Opite prefering people and Tachys, but you can follow both without choosing.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think of it like this:

In the Jewish tradition, when a boy or girl reaches the age of 13, he or she undertakes a bar or bat mitzvah. This ceremony signals that he or she is ready to accept the responsibilities and advantages of being a full-fledged member of a congregation. After the age of 13, a person of Jewish descent can still commit to Judaism without the bar/bat mitzvah ceremony, because he or she is already considered an adult capable of making that difficult decision.

Choosing sides in OpA is sort of like that (except without the Jews). Early in the game, those of us who were playing were asked to choose a side, I think partly as a way to develop the plot and structure of the game a little more. We underwent the same test, and were given the same choices. For those of you who have joined us later on, there is no one test or moment in which you choose a side. This doesn't mean that you can't choose one, or that your actions have not put you on one. You just have to make that choice and notify OpA or Tachyon yourself.

I hope that clears things up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: