Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LG15 Media Project, Any Help is appreciated

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
je_danse112
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: LG15 Media Project, Any Help is appreciated Reply with quote

Alright. So I'm doing a Media Project on LG15. I'm so excited! The presentation date has not been set yet, but since I was the first to submit my topic proposal, I get to choose my date first (anytime from October to January). Obviously I am going to choose a date after the 12th. Anyways, I basically have to present for a half hour. I have a basic poster layout and I want to show a few vids. Do you guys have any suggestions or ideas? I'd love to know. I'm pretty technologically challenged, so I can't load the poster layout onto the forums yet. But I was wondering; what four (or possibly 5) videos should I show that would best summarize the LG15 story.

i was thinking:

First Blog
Lazy Eye
A Change in my life

any other ideas?

Last edited by je_danse112 on Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeathByDisaster
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What did Dad and Daniel Talk About"

you could talk a few minutes about the mystery of the Crowly apperance.
jrea54
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would definitely mention cassie. while its "officially" not part of the LG15 series, its so interesting to me the way that media is being changed because of this whole thing, like the cassie and childofthecult spinoffs, and the amount of viewer participation/influence. cassie is a mystery like LOST, but viewers can't influence the storyline or help with clues the way they can here.
je_danse112
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I at least want to show the part about Bree not letting daniel light the candles on the altar. Great idea!

And Cassie I think would be fun to include. It's so wonderfully scary. I've never heard of childrenofthecult. I did a youtube search but nothing turned up. Could you please link me? Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: