Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[DISCUSSION][VIDEO] Warpylol "Add Poe .."
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damoreve
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im new at this so forgive me if this has already been posted.

Warpylol has the tags on that video that are PAID and HIND. When you click on HIND the videos that I saw that stood out was an english guy cutting the head off of a deer (Destroy) and several M1-24 Hind clips of things being destroyed.

When you click on PAID the videos that stood out were from the movie Paid in Full and shows alot of shootings and such (Destroy).

Also from looking at the license plate it doesnt appear to me to be foreign. Normal license plates (excluding specialty tags) are a combonation of letters and numbers normally 3 long with a space and 3 more or 3 long and 4

The tag appears to be ( )WZ 6941 you can't see the first letter or number.
kristy2520
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought I'd point out that Tachyon referred to warpylol in one of the emails as "War Pylol" and I'm wondering if there is some kind of significance in breaking it apart like that. The only thing I can think of that it anagrams to is "raw Polly" so...who knows what that could mean if anything. It could mean that there is someone named Polly involved though. Any other thoughts on that?
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damoreve wrote:

Warpylol has the tags on that video that are PAID and HIND. When you click on HIND the videos that I saw that stood out was an english guy cutting the head off of a deer (Destroy) and several M1-24 Hind clips of things being destroyed.

When you click on PAID the videos that stood out were from the movie Paid in Full and shows alot of shootings and such (Destroy).

Also from looking at the license plate it doesnt appear to me to be foreign. Normal license plates (excluding specialty tags) are a combonation of letters and numbers normally 3 long with a space and 3 more or 3 long and 4

"Paid Hind" anagrams to "D in Aphid"
Also, the license plate has been confimed to be foreign in a recent puzzle. That can be found here:

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4184

To catch up on all the puzzles and the information learned from them, might I suggest the LGPedia? A lot of people have done a wonderful job explaining everything there.

And welcome! You are in for lots of late nights and lots of fun! Enjoy!

I shall get some rest when the profile tells me to.
Damoreve
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Luvem wrote:
Damoreve wrote:

"Paid Hind" anagrams to "D in Aphid"
Also, the license plate has been confimed to be foreign in a recent puzzle. That can be found here:

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4184

To catch up on all the puzzles and the information learned from them, might I suggest the LGPedia? A lot of people have done a wonderful job explaining everything there.

And welcome! You are in for lots of late nights and lots of fun! Enjoy!

Thank you a ton this seems very fun. The PAID HIND I had read the meaning I just thought it funny that the video's on those links just so happen to have been mainly of destroying things. Smile
amagg
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just now stumbled upon this thread. I agree that there is a person in the backseat, and I don't have an opinion on which way they are facing.

I want to point out a couple of things though.

First, there cannot be a reflection of the person filming the video in that window. The angle is all wrong for that.

Second, no one seems to have mentioned this, but it seems that the cameraperson is driving past the car, or at least riding past on a bike. That implies that they were filming covertly, and didn't want the person inside the car to see the camera.

Also, I originally thought that the white rectangle was something that came printed on the window, a logo or something, but looking again, I think that it's a card taped to the window. If you look closely above and below it, there are strips that could be tape.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: