Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0105 "Christmas Surprise" [12/25/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Scientist
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chartreuse wrote:
Nahash wrote:
oh and another thing - what is up with bree? it was such a weird cut from super-happy bree to the sulking in the window-bree...(seen it before in the hitchhiking vid, i know, but it just really surprised me in this one. so sudden. )
"i know what you're thinking...she probably misses her parents...probably has alot of christmas memories right? nah. she didn't even celebrate christmas, well, atleast not with the gift opening and giving and stuff...maybe they drank reindeer blood, i don't know"

so daniel is wondering as well, what's up with bree? or at least, whats up with that cut? such a sudden change. hmm.

ZOMG I know. Seriously, that bugged me. I'm like, look Bree, you have these two amazing guys in your life that will do ANYTHING for you. Yes, you're worried about your parents, but STOP GOING ALL EMO IN THE CORNER.

Strong feelings today. I'm spending christmas obsessing over all things LG15.

Maybe she was outside "sulking" because she was having the best of both worlds, Jonas and Daniel. She started to fall for Daniel earlier in the videos, then Daniel left her and she was falling for Jonas, and now she has to make a decision between them.

While I am not a 17 year old girl, i imagine this question consumes much of their life.
Jenna
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw i had tears in my eyes!!!

beautiful beautiful reunion
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Scientist wrote:

Maybe she was outside "sulking" because she was having the best of both worlds, Jonas and Daniel. She started to fall for Daniel earlier in the videos, then Daniel left her and she was falling for Jonas, and now she has to make a decision between them.

While I am not a 17 year old girl, i imagine this question consumes much of their life.

Sounds reasonable to me. She definitely wanted to kiss him though. You can see it all over her face!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
essie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the cover picture again! Could this be leading to some ennochian(sp)
? =)

Beautiful Xmas Present. I'm so glad Bree and Daniel will be able to kick butt again.
essie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And as for the trouble with picking between Daniel & Jonas! I would love to see that =) If that was the reason why she is depressed, that would be a good drama side video =)
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"that rhymes tree bree" he sure has a thing for rhymes
pimp monkette
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas's humor is so... dull. I couldn't get into it like I could Daniel's.

"Eggnog so delicious... how come we only get to drink it once a year?.. sorry I'm rambling" Hahaha he didn't even sound like he was rambling...

"That rhymes: Bree, tree!" WOW, regular Shakespeare here...

"They probably drink reindeer blood or something"<-- now THAT'S what I'm talking about!!

AAANNDDD...I love the "Bree emo porque de Daniel Jonas dilema" idea!! I would totally love to see a Jonas-Daniel cat fight!! Danny would win the rhyming competition I bet... and the sideburn competition...

Oh, and one more thing... Bree and Dan already kissed, remember? That one where Bree looks up kissing on the internet, then demonstrates on Thor.

All in all, I loved this vid. The first time I saw Daniel on the couch I was like "YAY!!!" Literally. I actually said yay.
cynicar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I just have to say that Jonas's complete lack of normalcy is what I find absolutely adorable about him. He's this completely awkward spaz who obviously just wants to be loved. You can tell he's been isolated by his lack of social grace and I think it's wonderful.

Daniel is way cooler, but Jonas has his weird embarrassing charms.
ViolinAddict
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xrockette19x wrote:
eeeeeeeeeee so cute Smile!!! i was really hoping there would be a vid today for me and my fellow jews who do nothing but go to the movies and eat chinese food on christmas!! hehehe merry christmas to everyone who celebrates it Smile

Hehe... heck yes.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say this is a total surprise and twist for me. I thought they were going to build stuff between bree and jonas more before tossing dan back into the mix. now the question is are they still going to build something between them right in front of him? or is the whole bree daniel thing going to advance? If it is bree and dan like the video seemed to suggest then you have to ask where does Jonas fit into all this. With Gemma being part of the order that made me feel pretty comfortable that he was not part of it but.....
If they don't do a love trinagle then...there has to be some other reason for him.

The order is one possibility but another one could simply be crazy guy. It could be intresting if Dan and Bree get in a bad situtation that has nothing to do with the order. Jonas could be in love with bree and if bree is not feeling it he snaps. or he could be bipolar and off his meds.. or any number of things. Again this is all just ideas Im tossing out. I was kind of looking forward to the love triangle...but if they don't then something has to go done with him.
commo
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know if its been mentioned yet, but "death on the nile" is the name of an Agatha Christie murder mystery. Seems convenient is all.
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

commo wrote:
I dont know if its been mentioned yet, but "death on the nile" is the name of an Agatha Christie murder mystery. Seems convenient is all.

And Bree does like to read....
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

... What did that have to do with the quote you commented about? Are you even reading the posts?

The quote had nothing to do with Bree's affinity towards reading...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was commenting on the fact that IT WAS A BOOK! SO IT COULD BE ONE SHE HAS READ. DO YOU SEE THE CONNECTION NOW?
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

..... oh... so sorry...

Please think of the context of what's being talked about before making a comment like that.

Besides, the book that written by Agatha Christie is different from the article, and it was only stated that they had the same title. The book isn't what we're 'worrying' about.

Besides whether or not she read the "book" has no correlaton to whether or not she read the "article".
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: