Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gemma's Videos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Macabea13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Gemma's Videos Reply with quote

I have to admit, I find Gemma fascinating, and because of this I have been prone to trying to find secret messages that she might have been coerced into working with the Order....... Not sure that that theory is going to pan out now, but I am not attached to it.

However, in the same vein, I have been thinking about her videos. Given that she is working with Lucy and OP Aphid, I was wondering if there could be veiled messages in her videos to the "other side". Is she somehow providing information to Op Aphid in her videos?

For quite some time now some of her references have bugged me. For instance, the Nut, Squirrel, Man thing....I know people thought it referred to the Goddes Nuit, but that never really sat well with me.... Could it mean something else now?

Also the Plunge for Distance... And the Egyptian Jewels....And Sam....And the Flatmate... I am sure there are many more....just can't think of them now, as it is dinner time here, and I have yet to eat a meal today.

I have no answers, just questions but I was wondering if anyone else had any thoughts on the matter. I know I am often looking for things that simply are not there, but it is fun to ponder.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I WANT A NEW GEMMA VIDEO

I WANT TO SEE HER AFTER THE FACT THAT SHE'S BEEN OUTTED AS A OPAPHID CHICKY.

i honestly don't think bree has trusted her all along...or at least really warey of her..
she didn't take a word of gemma's advice.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
I WANT A NEW GEMMA VIDEO

i honestly don't think bree has trusted her all along...or at least really warey of her..

Yeah, I think Bree was never really friends with her. Just friends with her dog. I wonder why they didn't get along when she was younger.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cause she was a lying whore.
<marlasinger> i'll rape you!
<marlasinger> i mean
<marlasinger> damnit marla be smooth
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelyelendi wrote:

Now, that was really uncalled for.... We don't know if she has always been lying... and what's your basis for calling Gemma a whore? I haven't seen her doing any type of "whoring"... unlike yourself...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
yoruba
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kageyuki wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:

Now, that was really uncalled for.... We don't know if she has always been lying... and what's your basis for calling Gemma a whore? I haven't seen her doing any type of "whoring"... unlike yourself...

Yep.
We still don't know her intentions.
gigglingmonk
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:
I WANT A NEW GEMMA VIDEO

Yeah, I think Bree was never really friends with her. Just friends with her dog. I wonder why they didn't get along when she was younger.

It may have been the age difference. I can't remember the exact number, but I think it was about 2 or 3 years. Some people simply don't get along with people who aren't they're own age, also because Gemma was about 15 and Bree was only about 12 or 13, they probably didn't relate much. Its one thing to get along, but its another to be friends. For example, my neighbor is 13 and I've known her my whole life and we get along really well, but neither of us considers the other a "friend" simply because we got along on a surface level and it never really went past that because of the age difference.
and it feels like
like it was a friend
if its watching us
and the world we set on fire
do you wonder
if it feels the same?
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gigglingmonk wrote:
nobackspacebutton wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:
I WANT A NEW GEMMA VIDEO

It may have been the age difference. I can't remember the exact number, but I think it was about 2 or 3 years. Some people simply don't get along with people who aren't they're own age, also because Gemma was about 15 and Bree was only about 12 or 13, they probably didn't relate much. Its one thing to get along, but its another to be friends. For example, my neighbor is 13 and I've known her my whole life and we get along really well, but neither of us considers the other a "friend" simply because we got along on a surface level and it never really went past that because of the age difference.

Maybe Gemma knew Bree had been chosen then...so she was jealous. Or simply, Bree just relates more to animals (stuffed and real) than people. By the way...when did Daniel and Bree meet? How old were they?

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: