Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Most Asked Questions: Why does the Order want Bree so bad?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr. Immant
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Most Asked Questions: Why does the Order want Bree so bad? Reply with quote

For some reason people have assumed that being Chosen and the Ceremony are bad things. Clearly there is no evidence of this.

Why not consider that being Chosen is a good thing? Do you really even know what it is to be Chosen?

Perhaps Bree's destiny serves a higher purpose. Suppose one day she'll be elected(with our help) to office and bring peace to the world. Or maybe one day she'll take a prominent leadership role within the Order. She could even become a Dr. and one day discover a cure for cancer. (Of course, the Order would own the patent.)

Or maybe this is all a test of faith for Bree to overcome her doubts. When doubts are satisfied faith is restored. There can be no faith without doubt.

Rest assured, Bree is under our protection and no harm will ever come to her.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=immant

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/?page_id=113&member=129
Sister
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But The Order has threatened to harm her if she doesn't go home. Don't get me wrong, I don't think The Order is bad. However, they must protect their secrets.
bumboo
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Bree is safer with the Order than on the streets Reply with quote

What would u rather have? Bree becoming a statistic or her fulfilling her destiny. I choose the latter. It is selfish and stupid of her to keep running away. She needs to think about her Parents for a change. She acts like her stuffed animals are of more importance.
Mischeaux
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: My Elaborate Theory on the Order and Bree Reply with quote

This new character that has shown up, itscassie, has given me some ideas about a different turn to this story. I know that the jury is still out on whether she is part of the official story or not, but there are a few things I have noticed ....

1. Bree and Cassie look an AWFUL lot alike, especially when they do the squinty eye thing.

2. The other day when Bree posted her "Phone Home" video, and talked so much about Cassie and making prank phone calls ....

3. itscassie mysteriously posts a video response 2 hours later doing what? Making prank phone calls. Looked like the same phone that was used in the earlier Bree video as well. Since there were only 2 hours between the post times of these two videos, I find it hard to believe that the new Cassie character would have time to write, shoot and edit her reply so quickly if she were not in on the "official" storyline.

So, here comes my theory.

Bree suffers from MPD, Multiple Personality Disorder. Sometimes she is innocent, sweet Bree, sometimes she is dark and mysterious Cassie. She was fine when she was home, no Cassie sitings, but since she left home she no longer takes the shots. Remember the shots? They were supposedly for the "ceremony," yet Bree has gone a couple of weeks without the shots and suddenly Cassie is showing up.

Because of this MPD, I also wonder a lot how much of this "Order" and "Ceremony" stuff is "real" or made up in Bree's mind. I mean, Daniel only knows what Bree tells him. Maybe this Order isn't about Crowley-ism at all? Maybe these strangers are watching her for some other reason? I mean, after all, they had plenty of chances to nab Bree and Daniel, but did not.

And I realize there are clues to let us know the Order is "real." Lucie, Gemma's comments about their childhood, etc. But then again Gemma said that they knew each other, but really hasn't gone into a lot of dialogue about the Order or what they are about.

Obviously I have gone WAY OFF in left field with this theory, but let's just say at this point I'm not taking any of this at face value and hoping that there is a deeper story here.

I'm playing right into their hands, aren't I?

Was unable to get into the "Cassie Chat" last night, so I'm wondering if any revelations were obtained as to whether itscassie is part of the big game or not. If anyone has any info, I would appreciate it.

Laughing
anniid
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: My Elaborate Theory on the Order and Bree Reply with quote

Mischeaux wrote:
This new character that has shown up, itscassie, has given me some ideas about a different turn to this story. I know that the jury is still out on whether she is part of the official story or not, but there are a few things I have noticed ....

1. Bree and Cassie look an AWFUL lot alike, especially when they do the squinty eye thing.

2. The other day when Bree posted her "Phone Home" video, and talked so much about Cassie and making prank phone calls ....

3. itscassie mysteriously posts a video response 2 hours later doing what? Making prank phone calls. Looked like the same phone that was used in the earlier Bree video as well. Since there were only 2 hours between the post times of these two videos, I find it hard to believe that the new Cassie character would have time to write, shoot and edit her reply so quickly if she were not in on the "official" storyline.

So, here comes my theory.

Bree suffers from MPD, Multiple Personality Disorder. Sometimes she is innocent, sweet Bree, sometimes she is dark and mysterious Cassie. She was fine when she was home, no Cassie sitings, but since she left home she no longer takes the shots. Remember the shots? They were supposedly for the "ceremony," yet Bree has gone a couple of weeks without the shots and suddenly Cassie is showing up.

Because of this MPD, I also wonder a lot how much of this "Order" and "Ceremony" stuff is "real" or made up in Bree's mind. I mean, Daniel only knows what Bree tells him. Maybe this Order isn't about Crowley-ism at all? Maybe these strangers are watching her for some other reason? I mean, after all, they had plenty of chances to nab Bree and Daniel, but did not.

And I realize there are clues to let us know the Order is "real." Lucie, Gemma's comments about their childhood, etc. But then again Gemma said that they knew each other, but really hasn't gone into a lot of dialogue about the Order or what they are about.

Obviously I have gone WAY OFF in left field with this theory, but let's just say at this point I'm not taking any of this at face value and hoping that there is a deeper story here.

I'm playing right into their hands, aren't I?

Was unable to get into the "Cassie Chat" last night, so I'm wondering if any revelations were obtained as to whether itscassie is part of the big game or not. If anyone has any info, I would appreciate it.

Laughing

don't the official videos say it was EPOGEN?
that's for anemia. not multiple personality disorder.
Mischeaux
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: yep, well ..... Reply with quote

I wrote last post BEFORE the Epogen video showed up, so now I'm back to being stumped again. Also, if I heard correctly, the Creators have denied that itscassie is a part of the official story. Looks like I'm back to square one!
Cat
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its not a bad thoery though, for all we know the creaters may have decided to pick up the 'itscassie' storyline thingy as an actual part of the canon and just now letting us play with the mystery Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: