Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

creators please note this post

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: creators please note this post Reply with quote

ok i love you guys...you've made my days soo much happier now that i don't have to watch sesame street all day with the four year old (instead i sit on here all day)
But i have to really ask about this.

Daniel mentioned that he did watch the forums, and he did know about tachyons drop. We assume its from the OpAphid forum...
so 1) why doesn't he see the opaphid stuff
and
2) why didn't he see the "cusoon" posts...

like i realize we have to "suspend reality" and believe everything we hear and take it for what it is...but this is annoying. It feels like we should all start yelling at him and jonas and start slapping the crap out of them.
It makes them look like fools and idiots, and we really don't want that.
My big request is this:
if you are going to have daniel talk aout things that are discussed in certain forums...don't make him just be blind to other posts that are going on in the forums...
thats just playing it .... stupid.
if you want the character to see something from the drops, create a false account, make a post about it in the "Beast chat" area, and then post a couple other thingies...then suspend the account. thats it....
it would make things 100% more realistic, and a bit easier to understand for the fans.
at least then we definately know 100% that he is only watching the east chat area.

edit:
this should probably be in suggestions. feel free to move it.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point kelly, I agree!
<marlasinger> i'll rape you!
<marlasinger> i mean
<marlasinger> damnit marla be smooth
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Daniel just can't sit here and read the forums all day like we do O.O!

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
Maybe Daniel just can't sit here and read the forums all day like we do O.O!

yea but no one would ignore the threads that say "CLUE SOLVED "CUSOON" especially when he knows how important tachyon's messages are becoming...
lol
but that is a good point.

I jsut really think that they need to start watching what they are saying concerning the forums, because it's starting to make daniel and jonas look like blind idiots.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definately.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, why don't they clue in a little more! Plus I would like the actor's opinion on where the series is going, if they don't know...sometimes an inside view help.

4 posts to go!!!!!!
<marlasinger> i'll rape you!
<marlasinger> i mean
<marlasinger> damnit marla be smooth
The Creators
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noted. We are still working out the details of "who sees what." It's more complicated than it seems since there are a lot of implications. As we have more resources, time to devote more to writing and spreading story across all the different pieces of technology (forum, comments, vieos, chat, email, etc.) then it will be smoother. Sorry for the bumpy ride. Thanks.

The Creators
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As we have more resources, time to devote more to writing and spreading story across all the different pieces of technology (forum, comments, vieos, chat, email, etc.) then it will be smoother. Sorry for the bumpy ride. Thanks.

D'oh! Now all I can envision is Bette Davis standing at the bottom of the stairs in "All About Eve" telling everyone to "Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night!"

I'm glad there seems to be more time to approach the various areas of this production. It will be interesting to see what emerges.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Creators wrote:
Noted. We are still working out the details of "who sees what." It's more complicated than it seems since there are a lot of implications. As we have more resources, time to devote more to writing and spreading story across all the different pieces of technology (forum, comments, vieos, chat, email, etc.) then it will be smoother. Sorry for the bumpy ride. Thanks.

The Creators

thanks for the reply...sorry to bring it down on you guys, our demands can be stressful...can't they?
i know you guys are probably having a bit of trouble right now keeping track of EVERYTHING... i know i would be screaming at people and trying to throw my laptops out the freaking window...
just wanted to give you guys a really easy solution while you try and figure all the kinks out. It would simplify things, and make things make a bit more sense to people.
and the character don't even need to give credit to the "Fake" account...but to the people who posted replies afterwards...because usually once one post is made...like 5 other people come in with more information and speculation and they can run off of that.
so really all you guys need to do is make one post...fo example

Quote:
Hey Beast,
Did you noticed that in bree's latest video, the movies lines up to spell CUSOON.
What do yo uthink?

and thats it...people will feed off of that so easily.
And all you have to do is get daniel to say
Quote:
Hey guys thanks for the messages in the BEast Chat....especially this one....i didn't notice that....wierd.

I jsut want you guys to note it because it really making daniel look like ... well an idiot. Because it seems like he's going into the OpAphid forum...even though he doesn't "see" the Op videos, and he still thinks it stands for that wierd "fairytale" of an acronym (BTW great writing that into the story..the twist you added to it was fun)

anyways thats my tidbit for the day...i think this killed my brain power for the rest of the day...
DAMN YOU BLEECHED BLOND HAIR!!!

Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to dbl post but i wanted to make a song suggestion (lol i'm a geek)
i was listening to this song and it made me think of Daniel and Bree's ... "relationship" The song is Screaming Infidelities by Dashboard Confessional .

anywas ignore the fact this is completely off topic and continue talkin about the "who sees what" problem.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: