Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Discussion] itscassie - Why the wig?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> In-Depth Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jobee13
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK so although there were quite a few fairly decent shots of itscassie I could get, there were as I said very few of OA Cassie, but I did my best

^ItsCassie shots

^OpAphid Cassie shots

Also note the shots that Sookie posted.

If you look closely at the last pic of itscassie I posted it appears she has a scar of some sort on the left hand side of her forehead (the reason this isn't in the first 2 is because she is wearing a wig) Though its hard to tell from the lack of good s/s it doesnt appear that OpAphids girl has this.

lol if anyone can get any better shots that's cool, but I'm just giving my 2 cents.
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jobee13 wrote:
OK so although there were quite a few fairly decent shots of itscassie I could get, there were as I said very few of OA Cassie, but I did my best

Also note the shots that Sookie posted.

If you look closely at the last pic of itscassie I posted it appears she has a scar of some sort on the left hand side of her forehead (the reason this isn't in the first 2 is because she is wearing a wig) Though its hard to tell from the lack of good s/s it doesnt appear that OpAphids girl has this.

lol if anyone can get any better shots that's cool, but I'm just giving my 2 cents.

In the original two caps, I thought the mouths looked slightly different but wrote it off to expression or makeup. After reviewing your caps, I think I was correct in writing it off... Definately the same mouth.

As for a scar... I thought it was stray hair. If it is, indeed, a scar, they are usually easy to cover with makeup, and OpA's Cassie is obviously wearing at least a moderate amount. Also, fake scars are easily created.

Overall, still nothing conclusive from these caps. With itscassie doing B&W in poor lighting with apparently (it's hard to tell in B&W) no makeup on, and OpA in color with stronger lighting and obvious makeup on, it's hard to tell. It looks like they might have the same laugh lines and lines under their eyes, though OpA covers them up somewhat... And I think OpA's face looks a little less round in these caps, but that could be because her face is chopped in both... So... :shrug:

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
SookieSpooky
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was her eyes that caught my attention at first. Both of these girls have the deep-set wide eyes. Same brow shape, etc. Plus, if it is the same girl then we may never really know. I know I don't look the same without makeup, and camera angles could convince someone that you look way different than you do head on or up close. The B&W to color difference could be all it is as well, just like Mute said.
I'm not saying it's fact, I just wanted to know if someone saw what I saw. Very Happy
jobee13
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A further screenshot of OACassie

And I think its definitely an interesting theory that they may be the same. Definitely interesting to look into
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SookieSpooky wrote:
It was her eyes that caught my attention at first. Both of these girls have the deep-set wide eyes. Same brow shape, etc.

I noticed the brow shape as well. They obviously both shape their eye-brows, but the shape is identical between the two...

Like you, I can't tell for sure, but they're pretty close IMHO. I may convert some of OpA's caps to B&W and soften the lighting to see if they may be part of the minor differences. I really wish we had OpA's full face, because the chin may make it obvious that they're different... Or not...

Definately an interesting theory, and probably enough to get me watching both OpA and itscassie. Now see what ya'll have gone and done?! Laughing

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jobee13 wrote:
A further screenshot of OACassie

And I think its definitely an interesting theory that they may be the same. Definitely interesting to look into

Unfortunately, that cap is less helpful than the others... I hope OpA give us a better shot soon... I've got some cool toys on my notebook, so I'll definitely be looking into it further as well Smile

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun! itscassie looks (w/o the wig) a helluvalot more like Op's Cassie than she ever looked like Bree (with the wig). I like!

~tigerlilylynn
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrsCop wrote:
Fun! itscassie looks (w/o the wig) a helluvalot more like Op's Cassie than she ever looked like Bree (with the wig). I like!

Not me! 'cause now I gotta go back and watch all of OpA's and itscassie's videos! My wife is gonna love you people for it, too! Laughing

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wintermute wrote:
MrsCop wrote:

Not me! 'cause now I gotta go back and watch all of OpA's and itscassie's videos! My wife is gonna love you people for it, too! Laughing

'mute

oooo I can't wait to see what your toys find!

~tigerlilylynn
lonelyfan13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! This is amazing!!! Maybe in the next video we'll start thinking itscassie looks like Gemma! haha what is this girl some kind of transformer? How can she look just like Bree in one shot, and just like Op in another!? By all means, keep playing!
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelyfan13 wrote:
wow! This is amazing!!! Maybe in the next video we'll start thinking itscassie looks like Gemma! haha what is this girl some kind of transformer? How can she look just like Bree in one shot, and just like Op in another!? By all means, keep playing!

Sorry for jacking the thread Laughing

I don't think we hafta worry until she looks like DanielBeast in one shot and Jonas in another, though Laughing

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
LONGTIMELURKER
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wintermute wrote:
SookieSpooky wrote:
It was her eyes that caught my attention at first. Both of these girls have the deep-set wide eyes. Same brow shape, etc.

I noticed the brow shape as well. They obviously both shape their eye-brows, but the shape is identical between the two...

Like you, I can't tell for sure, but they're pretty close IMHO. I may convert some of OpA's caps to B&W and soften the lighting to see if they may be part of the minor differences. I really wish we had OpA's full face, because the chin may make it obvious that they're different... Or not...

Definately an interesting theory, and probably enough to get me watching both OpA and itscassie. Now see what ya'll have gone and done?! Laughing

'mute
Eyebrows! Always Eyebrows, be it Cassies' or Brees!!MAYBE the whole Lg15 world is just a viral video mess to get America to wax our brows !!!! Wink

Bree- Classicly Beautiful/sweet/ "pure"/Vogue

Sarah-Modern Day HOT/ naughty/"dirty"/Penthouse
angie78gg
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LONGTIMELURKER wrote:
wintermute wrote:
SookieSpooky wrote:

'mute
Eyebrows! Always Eyebrows, be it Cassies' or Brees!!MAYBE the whole Lg15 world is just a viral video mess to get America to wax our brows !!!! Wink

If thats the case, whoever does Bree's should be fired asap!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> In-Depth Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: