Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

why are we still on I?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Panda wrote:
kageyuki wrote:
Sad Panda wrote:
To quote a wise and sexy bot:
I'll whip those forums into line for you. CRR-ACK!

Well put, Panda-san. Sorry if I have caused any confusion or turmoil.

No, no no! You didn't do anything wrong. I'm just anal about the forum. I move stuff alot. People get mad.

And about the Decieve = D ... the more you guys talk about it, the more it seems like it would be a viable option. After all, we got D = Destroy from Tachyon, not Oppy .... perhaps Tachyon is using our own tactics against us and deciving us by giving us false information?

It wouldn't be the first time that happened.

That would be true that this isn't the first instance we have been passed false information. I don't know if this was Tachyon's purpose...

Human beings, by their inherent nature are the only creatures that have the ability or the desire to debate on anything. Because of these forums and its nature and reason for existence people may have ideas and theories as to what things mean.

I think that we are fortunate that (so far) the only options are "Destroy" and "Decieve". I think these are the strongest choices when thinking of who we are dealing with. Keeping that in mind, either one is a very viable option.

But with my current hypothesis, "Decieve" doesn't quite fit into it. It doesn't make much sense that "Decieve" would be the be all and end all of all this.

Then again.. if there were to be another "chapter" to this...

There isn't a "C = Confuse" anywhere among this is there?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: