Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0107 "Roadtrip" [12/28/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic :: View next topic  
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: meeting place is definitly peralta community college Reply with quote

ivanka992 wrote:
JACK DIAMOND

Jack?

dont u mean jared? lol

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: meeting place is definitly peralta community college Reply with quote

ivanka992 wrote:
i think that the metting place is definitly peralta community college

ITS OBVIOUS

in the video skate boarding bree says what kind of excuse for a skate board is thiss??
then jonas says its a powell peralta!
bree then says ohhhhh.

BREE THEN NOTICES THAT THE DRY CLEANERS NAME WAS POWELLS DRY CLEANERS AND PERALTA COLLEGE IS IN THE AREAN AND THAT IT IS LINKED WITH JACK DIAMOND, ONE OF THE GUYS BREE'S DAD MENTIONS . SHE THEN NOTICES THAT ALL OF THIS IS IN CODE. PERALTA IS ABOUT A 4 HOUR DRIVE FROM LA.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU BREE!

...how does what jonas has to say have anything to do with what Bree's dad says???

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cherie_Sotta
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: meeting place is definitly peralta community college Reply with quote

ivanka992 wrote:
i think that the metting place is definitly peralta community college

ITS OBVIOUS

in the video skate boarding bree says what kind of excuse for a skate board is thiss??
then jonas says its a powell peralta!
bree then says ohhhhh.

BREE THEN NOTICES THAT THE DRY CLEANERS NAME WAS POWELLS DRY CLEANERS AND PERALTA COLLEGE IS IN THE AREAN AND THAT IT IS LINKED WITH JACK DIAMOND, ONE OF THE GUYS BREE'S DAD MENTIONS . SHE THEN NOTICES THAT ALL OF THIS IS IN CODE. PERALTA IS ABOUT A 4 HOUR DRIVE FROM LA.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU BREE!

Yes, I do believe you mean "Jared Diamond". Also, I've taken a look at the Peralta Community College site and all the info I find is that it is a Peralta Community College District in Northern California. This district includes several different colleges: College of Alameda (Oakland), Laney College (Oakland), Merritt College(Oakland) and Vista Community College - AKA Berkeley City College (Berkeley). Here's a link to Peralta College Districts Homepage:

http://www.peralta.cc.ca.us/homex.asp?Q=Homepage

Though this puts them in the *speculated* location that Jonas is at (near Humboldt County), we still do not have any idea where he lives at this point, other than in "the middle of nowhere" and a good distance from Burbank, CA where Bree and Daniel live.

I also looked at the college programs and I see that their cirriculum is very light on the sciences. I found earier this week that "Jared Diamond" anagrams to "Dad Majors In" (which could probably mean nothing since Richard Feynman and the 2 names together anagramed to nothing sensical) but with that in mind, the sciences should definitely be up there. At least there's Biology and Astronomy. Since this is Jared Diamond we're talking about though, they do seem to have a strong Anthrolplogy department, Biology department and History department. I only say "strong" because they are fields that each college carries (assuming since it is a district that if all 4 colleges have a cirriculum for the field, it must be strong). I tried to find a Jared Diamond connection to this college district but found none. The Wikipedia says that Jared Diamond was born in Boston, attended and finished at The Roxbury Latin School, then earned a BA degree from Harvard and his PhD in physiology and membrane biophysics from Cambridge University. He then returned to Harvard as a Junior Fellow and later became a professor of physiology at UCLA Medical School. {paraphrased directly from the Wikipedia!}. I also Googled The Peralta Colleges with Jared Diamond's name (and a few variants) and got no results besides a few college newspaper references quoting him and a book list.

How did you find and what did you find that Peralta College District is connected to Jared Diamond? And if it is indeed the Peralta District, than which college do you think it would be?

Good job putting your theory in motion, though - and welcome to the board, as I see it is your first post!

And nextly: thanks to everyone for clearing up my Jonas/car thing. I usually always review the vids before I make a post, as to be clear headed, but my internet was being a jerk and kept freezing right where Daniel gets outta bed!! Thanks for helping me out... next time, I'll WAIT for the internet to decide to be my lover, again. It helps me sleep better at night, anyway. [/url]

/////////
-
//
/
-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: