Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More on the youtube middle picture dealie thing ....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lesbrent
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: More on the youtube middle picture dealie thing .... Reply with quote

Just as the conversation was getting interesting about subscriber numbers on youtube, the thread was locked.

Solution....start posting ALL videos under the lonelygirl15 account on youtube and ditch the other accounts. The "mystery" is over! Even start posting the Oppy and Tacky videos on the main LG15 page too... even though we aren't supposed to watch them if we chose not too, apparently we are missing some behind the scenes info.... so they are mandatory watching for the entire storyline.
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: More on the youtube middle picture dealie thing .... Reply with quote

lesbrent wrote:
Solution....start posting ALL videos under the lonelygirl15 account on youtube and ditch the other accounts. The "mystery" is over! Even start posting the Oppy and Tacky videos on the main LG15 page too... even though we aren't supposed to watch them if we chose not too,

les, you are a RADICAL! i would be saddened by such a development, but it makes sense. its very hard to watch lg15 videos in order on youtube. i'm not sure whether oppy and tacky should be included, though. maybe just bulletins posted on bree's account when new ARG vids appear.
covedweller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:25 am    Post subject: Re: More on the youtube middle picture dealie thing .... Reply with quote

lesbrent wrote:
Just as the conversation was getting interesting about subscriber numbers on youtube, the thread was locked.

Solution....start posting ALL videos under the lonelygirl15 account on youtube and ditch the other accounts. The "mystery" is over! Even start posting the Oppy and Tacky videos on the main LG15 page too... even though we aren't supposed to watch them if we chose not too, apparently we are missing some behind the scenes info.... so they are mandatory watching for the entire storyline.
\

How is "behind the scenes info" equal to "mandatory watching for the entire storyline?"

That's like saying we need to watch a making of documentary to watch the movie the making of chronicled?

LG15 is Bree/Jonas/Daniel's POV on their story. Tachyon is a different POV and her story overlaps, but when it does we see the events from the LG15 perspective.

Other perspectives aren't mandatory.

That's like saying I have to talk to every person you have contact with if I want you understasd YOUR story. If you're telling the story, I hear it from you. If I know someone you know, I might find out more about the events from their perspective, but that's optional to your story. Not mandatory if I like your story and how you tell it just fine.
lesbrent
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: More on the youtube middle picture dealie thing .... Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:

Other perspectives aren't mandatory.

I disagree with your line of thinking. If you don't watch the other videos, parts of the story are left out, plain and simple. Example: Gemma. The characters in LG knew she was involved in the Order by watching the oppy and tacky videos themselves.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But then they told the audience, making it unnecessary for us to watch Tachyon unless told not to.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
lesbrent
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trust me, if we weren't watching all of them, it would have made no sense at all.

However I saw in another post by Miles that the website will be changing so it will be easier to see Oppy and tacky vids from the main page, so I guess that is a mute point.

Back to the discussion yesterday - Jonas has few subscribers on youtube and Gemma too. It would make more sense to just post ALL the videos on youtube from the LG15 account. That's my main point.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or just keep it all on revver with a comment on YT that if there's a missing video to be sure to check the newest venue...or this site. I think Tach and Op vids should be here, since it's the official ARG.

And, the pertinent parts of the Tach video were posted by Jonas. Watching Tachyon didn't give you any more information than that Jonas vid.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lesbrent wrote:
Trust me, if we weren't watching all of them, it would have made no sense at all.

You're right... I wasn't watching, and it made no sense whatsoever...

lesbrent wrote:
However I saw in another post by Miles that the website will be changing so it will be easier to see Oppy and tacky vids from the main page, so I guess that is a mute point.

It's not *my* point Wink

lesbrent wrote:
Back to the discussion yesterday - Jonas has few subscribers on youtube and Gemma too. It would make more sense to just post ALL the videos on youtube from the LG15 account. That's my main point.

Maybe once the above changes are made to this site, they'll consider this as well... Early on, it made sense to have them posted under different accounts... Or when a new character is introduced that is meant to be discovered by the fans instead of thrown in our faces... But once they're canon, they should be posted from one main account...

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!

Last edited by wintermute on Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are so many fan vids out there I hope they don't introduce any more characters like that, anymore...

girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ARG is just, extra, fun information. If anything brought up in those videos is important to the LG15 plot, the characters will notify everyone like Jonas did. True, it would have been better if he said "I saw Tachyon's video".
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

girlAnachronism wrote:
The ARG is just, extra, fun information. If anything brought up in those videos is important to the LG15 plot, the characters will notify everyone like Jonas did. True, it would have been better if he said "I saw Tachyon's video".

The way Jonas did it made me stop in my tracks and say "WFT?!" It came outta left field... Granted, it didn't take me long to figure it out, with the support of the forums and all... But if I were just watching on YT and not active in the forums? I'd still be wondering what was going on...

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: