Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

all the filthy comments on the LG channel

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: all the filthy comments on the LG channel Reply with quote

There is a lot of ignorant people that post filthy comments on the LG YouTube channel.
I think "the creators" or whoever manages the channel needs to make it where the comments have to be approved before they can be posted or make it where comments can't be posted on there at all. Most of the fans post on forums anyway, so it wouldnt be a bad idea to just disable comments on the channel completely. Shocked
TheNunOwnedGoat
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I noticed that also. It's kinda pathetic that people would waste their time on something they supossedly hate/can't stand. For people like us, who are fans and can't wait to get more clues to the mystery, it's understandable because we're enjoying what we are doing. But for people who hate it, they're basically CHOSING to do something they hate. Pretty sure those people are just insecure and are trying to bring others down, or want more views on their own YouTube account and are trying to comment everywhere.

I totally agree that they should do the approval thing -- and throw out ANY comment that says "liek omg this is so liek stupid!!!one!!!! ur liek fake!!!!!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
luvved
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those comments are also the reason why LG15 is always in the top viewed. =/ You take them down and she'd probably only have half the comments, if not less than that. It's kind of a lose-lose situation. You can take them all down and be father down on the most-commented list, or keep them up and have tons of filthy comments.
[color=#9900cc]blah, blah, blah.
Morgan
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they should be censored, some of them are really disgusting or even spam from money hungry people.

After replying to one or two to try and tell them no one cares that it's fake anymore... I kinda smacked my forehead and realized that there's no point in replying to people like that.

But still, it's a bit disturbing at times how nasty those comments can get.

<3 Danielbeast <3
Icaterus
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Half of the point of the internet is being able to yell at people who can't punch you back in the face Laughing

As long as there's a serious place like this where fans can talk then it's fine IMO. I just hope that some people don't only get their impression of LG15 from the youtube comments though..

Thanks for watching as I fall.
S is for Summer
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

luvved wrote:
Those comments are also the reason why LG15 is always in the top viewed. =/ You take them down and she'd probably only have half the comments, if not less than that. It's kind of a lose-lose situation. You can take them all down and be father down on the most-commented list, or keep them up and have tons of filthy comments.

That's kind of funny. That all the hater "YOU SUCK QUIT AND DIE" comments are part of something that helps it get viewed more often.

You know, now I don't think those comments are going to irritate me quite so much. Smile
Joel
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S is for Summer wrote:
luvved wrote:

That's kind of funny. That all the hater "YOU SUCK QUIT AND DIE" comments are part of something that helps it get viewed more often.

You know, now I don't think those comments are going to irritate me quite so much. Smile

same here. They all don't know what they're missing with all this cassieiswatching and trying to figure everything out, they all just see it as a pretty girl *fake* blog - which i wouldn't like if that was all it was.
absolution
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also getting pretty damn sick of the word "fake".
It's not fake, it's fiction.
I know that fake = pretend but it's just... not the correct word.

Edited to add:
Heh, I just remembered a YouTuber who is 10 years older than me (I'm 19) called me retarded and told me that I "lacked a brain" because I pointed out that the actress who played Bree could have gone to the kitchen to get a juicer, rather than just having one laying around in her room which is what they were all bitching about "z0mg. diz iz sooo fake. lyke, WHO THE HELL HAS A JUICER IN THEIR ROOM. COMEON!!!1".
Some people Rolling Eyes.
Joel
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolution wrote:
I'm also getting pretty damn sick of the word "fake".
It's not fake, it's fiction.
I know that fake = pretend but it's just... not the correct word.

totally agree. Its like saying spiderman or batman is fake, or homer simpson. Or james bond. There's a lot of fiction out there.. Rolling Eyes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: