Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AphidPedia
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shifty
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went ahead and added all OpAphid's and Tachyon's Profile updates to the AphidPedia:

OpAphid's Profile Updates Archive
Tachyon's Profile Updates Archive

PS. The Updates in OpAphid's Profile thread is really cluttered with discussion posts. I don't know if a mod wants to clean it up or whatever :X
diastres
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother (also known as 10033 and "Sebastian") is Tachyon's partner. He is supposed to be the recipient of all of Tachyon's drops and he responds with his voicemail.

Brother feigns idiocy regularly, going as far as to claim he cannot find the "any key" and doesn't know how to "right click." He uses the guise of a surveyor from USA Today over the phone to figure out who is on Tachyon's side before speaking with them. He drives a silver Ford Expedition.

Brother was previously located in London. What he was doing there is unclear, but we do know that is where he was posing as "Sebastian." It would appear that he was undercover at a school.

On February 15, 2006, Gemma emailed "Sebastian" an apology for how she had behaved earlier in the day after class. They'd been friends for the "few weeks" before the letter. She had most likely admitted she was interested in him romantically. After that, it seems they did become involved.

Gemma was really sent to find "Sebastian." He fell for her and then she disappeared at some point before August 6, 2006. Tachyon states in an email (December 17, 2006) that it was around then that his cover as "Sebastian" started to come undone.

August 6, 2006 warpylol posted the video "Add Poe Hinder Vilification", which anagrams to "Location Verified, D in APHID". The video was to let OpAphid know Brother's location. It was found by their group and Brother was moved to a secure location. A corpse was left for the explosion to make OpAphid believe "Sebastian" had be sufficiently dealt with.

Since then, he has been under a self-imposed house arrest. He is growing a beard and living like a shut-in. This is as an effort to keep OpAphid from connecting Brother to "Sebastian."

December 11, 2006, at the second Petaluma drop, Luv2Luvem met Brother.

December 31, 2006, Brother was to assassinate Gemma for leading warpylol to him. Whether or not he was successful is still up in the air.

------------------

If there is anything you can think to add or wish to know how I got some of this, please feel free to comment/ask.

I was leaning away from mentioning the everyone-is-Brother's-girlfriend thing. Why? Because I doubt it has anything to do with promiscuity, now that we know he's been under house arrest for at least five months. It is probably just code for females he works with. (On puzzles! Not in bed!) Maybe I should have? I don't know.
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OPAPHID:

Many people from all over the world have joined up with OpAphid, sent to the organization for reasons unknown. OpAphid has made these followers prove themselves to the organization, and as such, do many tasks for them. Many of the tasks at hand, were ways of catching onto the trail of an enemy. To complete these tasks, the followers of OpAphid use the name, an acronym. APHID. Analyze, Protect, Hinder, Infiltrate, and it is speculated that D is destroy. By following these steps, and keeping in contact with those proved loyal, OpAphid is able to keep on their enemies toes.

OpAphid has done a very good job of keeping things secret. Secrets are kept so well by the organization, that even those that follow are not sure of why they are performing certain tasks at hand. It is however, known that OpAphid was infiltrated by a former member, known as Tachyon. And the OpAphid allies are very aware of this, and several other events surrounding the matter.

Not much else is known about OpAphid’s goals and objectives, it has been noted, that all secrets are kept for a reason and all will be revealed in time.
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can work on a Tachyon profile/character analysis tonight.
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here it is:

Tachyon

Tachyon is the second major player in the OpAphid storyline/ARG. Tachyon, which is the code name for an operative who infiltrated the OpAphid organization, is the spokeswoman for most of the opposition to OpAphid’s activities. We were first introduced to Tachyon when OpAphid informed us that someone had stolen a significant amount of confidential information from one of their information-gathering facilities, and asked us to track the thief for clues about what information had been stolen and where it might be headed. Further search revealed the thief to be Tachyon, a spy for another secret organization known sometimes as The Family, The Bureau, The Ring, or just Mom and Dad.
For reasons unknown to us, Tachyon has not chosen, or has not been able, to go “home” to Mom and Dad. Instead, she has conveyed her stolen information, as well as anything new that she learns or discovers, through her partner, codenamed “Brother” or “10033.” Brother and Tachyon, who are not actually related, communicate through voicemail, YouTube profile updates, and drops, or physical locations where Tachyon leaves items for Brother to recover. It appears that although Tachyon frequently finds Brother irritating, dense, and slow, she does what she can to protect and help him (such as keepin OpAphid from blowing him up, and facilitating his attack on Gemma).
Tachyon herself is well-characterized by her YouTube tagline about her location: “By the time you know, I’ll already be gone.” She responds to some people who send her messages via YouTube, but her replies can be witty, helpful, vague, misleading, or simply unrelated to the question asked, seemingly on a whim. She dislikes giving out information about herself or her past, although some of her communication has suggested that she might be connected to the family Gemma talks about in her video “They Disappeared,” even as the information she leaves behind reveals more and more about her own personal story. Tachyon does not appear to stay in one place for any length of time, if she can help it, and is extremely fond of codes and cryptography, which she often employs to protect the information she distributes.
achenar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tch. Like you need a clean house. Wink

Just as a note - while I'm not really up with the storyline properly yet, if anyone needs someone to do drudge work (transcribing sound files like the VMs, or prettifying things up a bit) I'll be glad to help. Smile

No, I'm not very nice.
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shifty wrote:

PS. The Updates in OpAphid's Profile thread is really cluttered with discussion posts. I don't know if a mod wants to clean it up or whatever :X

WTF .... I just cleaned it two weeks ago. Sigh.

Edit -- Okay, NOW its clean. I don't know what happened. Thanks Shifty.
shifty
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I updated the pages! Hopefully they are more helpful now. Thanks for writing out the descriptions! Smile
Tachyon's page
and
Brother/10033's page
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

romanceismusic wrote:
OPAPHID:

Many people from all over the world have joined up with OpAphid, sent to the organization for reasons unknown. OpAphid has made these followers prove themselves to the organization, and as such, do many tasks for them. Many of the tasks at hand, were ways of catching onto the trail of an enemy. To complete these tasks, the followers of OpAphid use the name, an acronym. APHID. Analyze, Protect, Hinder, Infiltrate, and it is speculated that D is destroy. By following these steps, and keeping in contact with those proved loyal, OpAphid is able to keep on their enemies toes.

OpAphid has done a very good job of keeping things secret. Secrets are kept so well by the organization, that even those that follow are not sure of why they are performing certain tasks at hand. It is however, known that OpAphid was infiltrated by a former member, known as Tachyon. And the OpAphid allies are very aware of this, and several other events surrounding the matter.

Not much else is known about OpAphid’s goals and objectives, it has been noted, that all secrets are kept for a reason and all will be revealed in time.

Should I redo this? or do you not need this?

Edit: OI! ignore me.
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: