Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is Bree Lying?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
El.Rubber.Ducky
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
Beckers wrote:
El.Rubber.Ducky wrote:
That is a possibility.
I just hope he isnt dead D= I hope their lying to protect him.
Its just so sad.

i was gone for four days and missed all of this D= i feel bad for bree

the size of your lettering is really hard to read.

haha finally somebody said it. Why are people changing their font size lately? If they really wanted to be different from the crowd, I suggest they get into the videos more and provide a unique point of view or at least say something worth reading.

No offense to anyone.=P
Oh I'm sorry about my font size! I didnt know people hated it. Its just a habit of mine.
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How would that fool the Order, though?
Does the Order NEED Bree's dad alive? As bait (no because they still have her mom.)?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
breewithcrackers
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if her dad really is dead than that could perhaps add a sense of urgency to Bree's seeking out her mom. (if her mom is still alive...it's entirely possible that her dad could have gone there to tell her that her mom isn't around anymore or something...)

another reason they could have killed him off is to build suspense for when bree tells us what her dad told her during their meeting. it would make sense that she would be reluctant to tell us what her dad told her because she'd be upset over his death and thus it would make her silence on the issue more plausible.
emerrs11
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blahblablee wrote:
I don't know I really think Jonas has proved himself now...He pretty much risked his life to help them (since there was a gun involved)...

She could be lying but I'm not really sure what she would be lying about...

yes but i think that when he put his eye up the camera it was a clue that the eye was his... but i haven't compared it yet soo... i will

nevermind.

p.s. maybe why jonas was driving so slow at the end is because he was turning around to get mr.bree. and then they had a couple of jonas's friends to do the fake shooting.
emerrs11
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some one defiantly said something to her and told her what was going to happen to fake this so the order couldn't mess it up anymore. I mean Daniel is a hecka smart and he would have a plan with Jonas. I mean in the begin in the video they knew exactly where they were going to sit, knew that Op and Tachyon wouldn't know where they were, so it would be impossible for it to be them. Plus it is all conveniently all around Jonas's house so it would have to be a set up. Especially with the bad camera shooting. It is sooo a fake.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: