Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go home Bree

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jengels2002
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Go home Bree Reply with quote

I think it is time to grow up and become an adult. You cannot live forever on $100. Go home and find your parents. You need each other to survive.
Thats my 2 cents.

http://www.youtube.com/group/GemmaSucks
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree very much. 100 dollars will last you about three days. you need to go home.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
viciouskitty
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going home is the very last thing Bree and Daniel should do. Thats exactly what The Order would want. Theyd know. And then theyd be caught.
The need to be as far away from "home" as possible at this point.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damnatio memoriae

Last edited by ApotheosisAZ on Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
weetziebat05
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Bree,

You should heed this advice! You can't run around California with Daniel. Return home! Your parents must be worried sick by now.

Daniel has taken to being somewhat abusive in his attitude toward you. While your parents have been somewhat strict at times, they have never abused you. They surely never meant for you to stay with Daniel this long.

The best reason you have to return home at this point: Daniel is an adult. You are legally still a child. If you are stopped by the authorities, they will certainly arrest him. Do you want that on your conscience?

Return home, please.

Aiee... very true. I had not thought of that before.

Also, school is in session... Daniel's education is hurting because of this excursion.
Xeniph
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say, don't go home. I, however, would accept money from Jonas. No strings attached, you don't have to stay with him.

Bree, don't go home. I'm trying to sort through the confusion that's been going on in my house the past couple of days, but I would say that it points to OpAphid and the Order wanting you home.
kiloj757
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Home Alone Again Reply with quote

Go home with a weapon. Why haven't your rents tried contacting you somehow? Cuz they are in danger. Watch Home Alone again for inspiration. p.s. You should punch Danny if he acts like that again, if he becomes violent, there goes the trust issue.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The majority or you are a bunch of wussies.

You're all acting like he bitch slapped her and told her to go make him a turkey-pot-pie.

Daniel didnt do anything abusive or out of line by telling here to shut up. Jesus enought of that already.

...and Weetzie what do you mean they cant run around California with Daniel. She can do whatever she wants. Hes all she has and hes gone above and beyond his call of duty.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damnatio memoriae

Last edited by ApotheosisAZ on Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
scrnnamepending
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Home Alone Again Reply with quote

kiloj757 wrote:
Go home with a weapon. Why haven't your rents tried contacting you somehow? Cuz they are in danger. Watch Home Alone again for inspiration. p.s. You should punch Danny if he acts like that again, if he becomes violent, there goes the trust issue.

which vid was he acting abusively in again?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: