Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If we could give one piece of advice to Bree...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
absolution
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: If we could give one piece of advice to Bree... Reply with quote

Ok kittens, Bree is willing to listen to some advice, and depending on what it is, she might even trust us.

So what advice can we give her? In character obviously.

Remember:
~ It could affect the plot.
~ Affect how Bree communicates with her fans.
~ If we see another video sooner than later (unlikely, but hey!)

So it's gotta be good! Brainstorm away!
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go through with the ceremony.

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
Morgan
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent her a message telling her to make another video (that is if her parents don't know about the webcam) and stand P. Monkey in for her for the time being. =p

Maybe this little vid could contain more juicy content. Laughing I dunno, worth a try.

<3 Danielbeast <3
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buy low:sell high.

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly?

If she's that concerned about her religious beliefs being interpreted as "cultish", "evil", or "satanic", then explain to us about them. People naturally fear what they dont understand. Perhaps if we better understood them, her dedication to her beliefs would make more sense.

....or something. Wink
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, your religion is important to you. If Daniel cares as much as he claims to, he'll realize that and apologize for his recent behaivor. He's only acting that way because he doesn't understand, and is concerned for you. You can't fault him for that, can you?

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
Falls
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Bree,

Don't be so hard on Daniel. He cares about you alot, but those things for boys.. they don't show as easily. Daniel is dealing with his worry for you in his own way, and I hope you guys won't sperate.. like you and Cassie did..

-J.M., A.K.A. EvilMuffinz.
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, you have been sheltered and shut in your whole life and moved around constantly leaving you unable to establish any lasting friendships. The two friends that you have managed to make in recent years have both been cut out of your life by the same thing, yet unlike Pluto you do not even seem to have another peer group to aclimate yourself to .. You have said that Daniel was not there for you. How can you say such a thing? Daniel has stepped out of his comfort zone on more than one occasion to be there for you. He was not the one to first level ultimatums. He was a young man trying to maintain your friendship when your father gave him the choice of participating in your religion or never seeing you again. Daniel has since just responded with like meeting like. He has been given the choice of Bree's religion or no Bree. Yet, for example when he was teaching you to drive and you became upset, he tried to gain some understanding, yet instead he was enveloped in an emotional tirade and learned that neither you or your parents know exactly what it is that you will be doing. It takes knowledge to make choices and knowledge is also power and Daniel was the first one asked to make a choice. He was left in a situation that left him feeling powerless. Is it any wonder that Daniel has asked you to choose him or your religion considering the choices he has been asked to make? Consider this Bree, of those two choices which one has attempted to expand your peer group and world view? Daniel has shown that his intentions are not to simply have you to himself. Most of the things he has tried to expose you to involve other people as in the party and the outing with Paul and Andrea. He has tried to expose and expand your world view Bree. Isn't a need to gain an outside perspective part of why you started posting your Vlogs? Daniel has tried in more ways than one to help you EXPAND your world. Can the same be said for those around you that are pushing you for this ceremony? It seems to me that they view the ceremony as more important than the person participating in it when many of them don't even know what this is about. Does this really sound healthy? Relationships are about knowing how to compromise and meet someone halfway when you have an opposing point of view. Daniel has SHOWN that he is willing to be there for YOU despite the unfair pressure that has been put on him by others. Did he not attend your play despite his apprehensions? I ask you Bree, how can you say that Daniel was not there for you when it was you that abandoned him? I know that your faith is important to you Bree and I do not discourage that but maybe you need to find other branches of your faith and explore them. Maybe there are different interpretations of your religion that do not stifle your emotional well being. It's obvious you seek interaction Bree or we would never have come in contact through you Vlogs. Just look in the mirror and ask yourself who has tried to open up your world and who has tried to keep you isolated. In closing let me leave you with the following to try to guide you. Do what thou wilt and love what thou wilt do.

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:19 am    Post subject: umm Reply with quote

Bree, change the sheats on your bed
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, lordgrey. That is some lengthy advice there. But good at that.

I'd tell Bree to do what her heart tells her to, while keeping in mind that great friendship only comes every so often.

It's very juvenile and stereotypical, but when I have two (or more) things I'm deciding between, I make a pro column and a con column to decide what's best for me and what will benefit me the most.

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idrinksementhroughafunnel wrote:
spam site

you need MS Codec to play this file
another spam site

Do you really think any of us are going to buy into your nonsense?
Magesa
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Lordgreystoke. Amazing. And I totally, 100%, utterly agree.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: