Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TWJ Good Bye?! (to say how much he rocks!)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: TWJ Good Bye?! (to say how much he rocks!) Reply with quote

I for one will miss him as he was a Great admin Smile i do hope to see him around agian!! Smile

He didicated alot of his time into the whole Website Of LG15 and barely had time for anything else on the web and RL and i think we should say how great he was. Smile

twjaniak wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

And, for the record....I would squeal with glee if Twj showed up in a video with Bree.

So would I. Wink

My videos came down from YT because people kept subscribing to them in the hopes that more videos would be on the way, but I don't think that will be the case. I don't plan on making anymore LG15 response vids, and I may have other plans in the works for my YT account.

I have been extremely busy lately and I just don't have the time to commit to LG15 like I used to. Being Site Admin, I have access to every aspect of the website. Other than Miles, I am the only person who can make major changes to the site, or fix things that go wrong, but I can't commit myself to those responsibilities any longer. For the same reason I don't have the time to implement any of the much requested features and suggestions viewers have been asking for.

Most people don't seem to realize it, but Broken Kid has been a forum administrator (not just a moderator) along with me and Miles for a few months already and has shouldered the vast majority of forum administration for a while now. I believe he will continue to do a fine job of things on the forum once the official LG15 IT team is brought on board and I relinquish all control to them.

I just want to enjoy the fun of being a fan again, and for a while now LG15 has been a burden to me, not just in administration but in the production of my own videos and the demands of my fans (two words I never thought I'd use together) that I make more of them.

It's time for me to step down, and for Bukanator V to take my place. Smile

The Creators wrote:
Thanks for all your help, TW. I've already spoken with you via email, but I'd just like to publicly thank you for helping us run this site for such a long time. We very much appreciate your commitment!

Miles/The Creators

Broken Kid wrote:
I, too, hope we continue to see twjaniak around! I understand the pressures of volunteering for something you enjoy and finding it absorb all your time. That said, twjaniak has been invaluable to the site, and he should be commended for it!

You rock, twjaniak! Smile I hope you show up more often as a fan and sometimes do some new videos, regardless of the content! Smile

Broken Kid wrote:
Just to clarify things, since some people have asked: I'm not taking over twjaniak's extensive duties. As he said, the Creators are working on adding an IT team. While I've volunteered to help out where possible, I don't have the extensive know-how that twjaniak brought to the table. I'll continue as forum admin (as long as the Creators will have me) (and, of course, The Creators/Admin are as well) and be ably assisted by our excellent moderators. Smile

twjaniak wrote:
Thank you all for your kind words, but you don't have to miss me too much; I will still be around, but just as one of the guys with no special powers or responsibilities.

My time as Site Admin started because all I wanted was to make some upgrades to the LGpedia and replace the PHPbb logo on the original forum layout with an LG15 logo. After that Miles kept asking for little changes and additions here and there which I was able to do like banner ads, paypal donations, and the online store. Then Jerry came aboard as lead programmer and got the site rolling by integrating a few new features designed from scratch and brought along a lot of new energy and ideas that helped convince the Creators to upgrade to a new server. His dedication and seemingly endless supply of time would have brought a great many incredible improvements to the site. Unfortunately, I had neither the time nor his level of experience to continue with his recommendations after he left the project. I could have done it all eventually, but I would have had to leave my full-time job to do so!

All in all, my time here has been a lot of fun and I expect it will continue to be so. Maybe I should play the role of obnoxious poster now and see how long it takes before I get banned! I better install that backdoor before it's too late. Wink

Last edited by TJ Marsh on Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:06 pm; edited 6 times in total
Fan300
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: TW Reply with quote

Its about time.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: TW Reply with quote

Fan300 wrote:
Its about time.

Shush you...you're new. twjaniak has made LG15 proud!
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak will definitely be missed!!!

I did not have the pleasure of conversing with him about anything, though from what I understand, such an occurence was pretty rare to begin with. He's done so much for the LG15 community, not to mention these halls, themselves.

I, too, honestly hope that he does come around to visit every once in a while.

Good luck to you, TW! Please don't be a stranger!?

that's all there is to say about that... say anything else and it'll make you look stupid.

I <3 SARAH!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TWJaniak,

I will really miss you.

You've helped me resolve problems...more than once!

You've made me laugh until my sides hurt with P*Monkey in charge video.

You dedicated your heart and soul to this website.

I'm very sorry to see you go.

Thanks for all you've done,

Marbella

Sad
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like I'm in "The Year Without A Santa Clause."

It's like...."The LG15 Without A twjaniak."

Aw, I love you, TW, and I will most definitely miss you!

*major-crazy-ultra-mega-mecha-streisand-uber-de-duber-super-de-duper-ultimate HUGGLES!!!!!!!!!!*
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never really got to know ya or chat with ya TWJ but i can definitely see how important you have been to the LG15 community. Thanks man for all you have done! Cool

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Capt. Picard: "Tea Earl Grey, hot"
elliemae
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TWJ, You will be very much missed, but I understand your reasons for stepping back. You have been invaluable to this site. Applause Good luck with everything.
deathstarpsycho
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss you already.
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

* pauses for a moment of silence in remembrance *
[04:03] <lyriclyinclined> with the exception of a bad apple pucker incident
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mis you already!
stuart2004
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TW thank you for all that you have done and we will all miss you greatly...........even though most of us havent had the chance to converse with you on a personal level we have all seen the wonderful work that you do.................We all wish well in your future endevors and feel free to let us know and we will all jump on watching anything you place on YT if for no other reason then to honor you place as one of the forefathers of our wonderful forum.............

In short we wish you well

antagonist of the LG Defense Force
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kageyuki walks back into the thread carrying a boombox on his shoulder and holding a bottle in a paper bag in his other hand. He wals to the ceter of the room and sets the boombox down and opens the twists the cap on the bottle.

'Yuki pushes the play button on the boombox and the song "It's So Hard To Say Goodbye (To Yesterday)" by Boyz II Men plays. He tips the bottle and spills the entire bottle onto the floor. After doing so, he pulls the bag off the bottle showing a label that says "P.Monkey's Grape Juice"

Sorry for the mess... I know he isn't dead... I just felt that I had to do that, though.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
The Creators
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all your help, TW. I've already spoken with you via email, but I'd just like to publicly thank you for helping us run this site for such a long time. We very much appreciate your commitment!

Miles/The Creators
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: