Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mysteries of My Past... REVEALED! [8/18/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CweetXPeez
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something about purple monkies.
krosork
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CweetXPeez wrote:

I'm an animator, and during animation you have to match up mouths perfectly to what they say, so I can lip read almost perfectly.

It's obvious-- she says "Forgive me please"

Emphasis on the O shaped mouth during "forgive" and both the E and S shapes during "please". it would come out sounding, including emphasis, roughly like, "forgive me please".

For extra brownie points, i think she originally only said it as a joke to the camera crew/viewers of video just because of how dumb the dance is. However, during the editing process, sound was obviously cut out and replaced by music, making it seem like a subliminal message.
maryak
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I'm really new to this so I've been watching all the vids from the start. When I cam across this one I noticed her mouth something out and to me it looks like "Forgive the OP" or "Forgive the Opid". Does that mean anything to anyone?
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maryak wrote:
OK, I'm really new to this so I've been watching all the vids from the start. When I cam across this one I noticed her mouth something out and to me it looks like "Forgive the OP" or "Forgive the Opid". Does that mean anything to anyone?

As in OpAphid perhaps... You can Watch OpAphid videos on YT (and I think here) and there are forum discussions on this site for it. It is an ARG tied to the plot of LG15. You're just tuning in now? What have you been doing all this time?
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krosork wrote:
CweetXPeez wrote:

I'm an animator, and during animation you have to match up mouths perfectly to what they say, so I can lip read almost perfectly.

It's obvious-- she says "Forgive me please"

She only puts her lips together once, not twice, which is what would be needed to make an "m" and a "p". I see an "ow" movement before her lips go together.

Here's a link to the clip in slow motion for times....the last is 2x slow motion.

http://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p229/Lurv2Skydive/?action=view&current=breeslowmo.flv

Last edited by Luv2Skydive on Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
kayokosaeki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there was a cut though in the middle of her words. breaking up the sentence she was mouthing.
daydream183
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused Looks like "Forgive Thor please" to me. Doesn't make any sense, but it looks like her tongue touches the back of her teeth after she says "Forgive" making a T or Th sound.
maryak
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arammat wrote:
maryak wrote:

As in OpAphid perhaps... You can Watch OpAphid videos on YT (and I think here) and there are forum discussions on this site for it. It is an ARG tied to the plot of LG15. You're just tuning in now? What have you been doing all this time?

Yes that's exactly what I mean! And by the way, I have been watching them (OpAphid) but I only found out about this a few weeks ago. Wish I'd known about it from the start.
maryak
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maryak wrote:
arammat wrote:
maryak wrote:

Yes that's exactly what I mean! And by the way, I have been watching them (OpAphid) but I only found out about this a few weeks ago. Wish I'd known about it from the start.

I've just had another look at it thanks to Luv2Skydive for the slow mo and it looks like "Forgive the O Please".
HyeMew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those considering what Bree said equaling something about OpAphid or Thor, just know that the name for Thor was not created until September and as for OpAphid, well it appeared in September too or October I think but wasn't even accepted as canon until later. Seeing as this script for REVEALED was written in August, Bree couldn't have been saying either of these things.
rainstar
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Thelemites don't proselytize! Reply with quote

[quote="absolution"][quote="curriguy"]
GimmeYourForever wrote:
There's a pattern with the dates...

Maybe he parents' jobs took them all around the world? Most overseas Overseas contracts are your 2 years. Maybe they were Thelema missionaries (if those even exist)?

No such thing. Thelemites don't proselytize. That goes against their very nature!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: