Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

anyone else wishing
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sphinx
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bethy wrote:
covedweller wrote:
We are getting lots of action in Gemmers19 mail at current

What Gemmers19 mail?

I don't know about anyone else, but the only PMs I've been getting from Brother through Gemma's YT account are pretty much pick-up lines and attempts by him to sound like a player instead of anything relevant or approximating an answer to my questions. It's pretty lame actually.

Nothing worth even posting.

Edit: To add that although he's still evading the question, he did send me something interesting here: http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3251&start=60 .
Sure beats his being "down to speaking the "international language" with me" and asking for "my pic".
covedweller

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh, it all fits the character of "Brother."

One thing to think about though that makes sense with Tachyon not being around it is this: Why wouldn't she have made any effort to stop Bree's dad from being shot or getting in touch with Bree after that happened?

Being canon, she couldn't have just tried and failed. It makes me think Tachyon will play a larger role in the overall story at some point, but right now Bree needs to go through this and the easiest logistical way to have it happen is to have Tachyon MIA for a few.

Op's absence makes sense in light of the Gemma reveal, and also because it wouldn't be plausible for Bree to decode her dad's message and go meet him if people are yelling about Bree needs to watch these OpAphid videos.

This is all really complex. There is no way they could be doing this without some sort of integration on planning, which at least bodes well for the overall stories of both OpAphid/Tachyon and LG15.

And Brother wants to speak the language of love with you Sphinx. That's funny! Laughing
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving this topic to General Discussion, just for consistency.
fuzzy_bunny85
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that the whole canon thing is the reason Op hasn't posted anything for a while. There was a month, between October and November where she didn't post anything. The PM's are probably just taking some time off and putting together some puzzles, I hope...
evaB
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Unless it is over for some reason and the whole point of the game was to kill Gemma* and for us to figure out why.

If Op hadn't gone canon, though, Gemma wouldn't have been involved at all. I just have a feeling that the original plan, whatever it was, would have been better than what we're getting now.

As for the "story arc" concluding (I hate that term!) I think I must be missing something. What exactly has been resolved if "I in APHID" is over? How is this whole thing related to "infiltrate"? Is is that Gemma "infiltrated" by getting Bree to trust her? But then she ultimately failed, obviously, so are we never going to get to D? Do we have to start over at A?[/quote]
covedweller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

evaB wrote:
Quote:
Unless it is over for some reason and the whole point of the game was to kill Gemma* and for us to figure out why.

If Op hadn't gone canon, though, Gemma wouldn't have been involved at all. I just have a feeling that the original plan, whatever it was, would have been better than what we're getting now.

As for the "story arc" concluding (I hate that term!) I think I must be missing something. What exactly has been resolved if "I in APHID" is over? How is this whole thing related to "infiltrate"? Is is that Gemma "infiltrated" by getting Bree to trust her? But then she ultimately failed, obviously, so are we never going to get to D? Do we have to start over at A?
[/quote]

The I in APHID refers to finding out about Gemma infiltrating us and Tachyon infiltrating The Order (some of her reasons for doing so).

We found out a lot of backstory and it told us who each side is in greater detail to an extent.

I just don't see how they could've really told a compelling story without being canon. I mean, at any point they could've guessed wrong and been screwed like CiW.
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel you, Eva.

I feel you.
fuzzy_bunny85
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
covedweller wrote:

I just don't see how they could've really told a compelling story without being canon. I mean, at any point they could've guessed wrong and been screwed like CiW.

Agreed. OpAphid would either have to keep feeding on LG, or come up with a completely different storyline. It was a dead end waiting to happen. By becoming canon it's able to have a more complete story.
Lola
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm keeping the faith. Props to the PMs for not rushing things!
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lola wrote:
I'm keeping the faith. Props to the PMs for not rushing things!
Your patience is so saintly, I wonder where you learnt it? I am whinging like the five year old I never grew up from and impatiently waiting for more puzzles.

I eat puzzles like air.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: