Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Bree.... Reply with quote

Hun I love you to death, I'm here to support you all the way. And i thank you sooo much for this message...

But hun YOU ARE FAR FROM ALONE!!!
The fact that you think that makes me angry and upset. Daniel jsut ditched his life for you. Jonas is spending how much money for you, and how much more is he willing to spend???

With an attitude like that, not only will daniel and jonas leave you, but so will we. Bree...you have to understand. We love you, we care for you and we are 100% here for you.

Just let us in and you won't be alone. The only reason you feel alone, is because you won't let anyone help you. It's right now your choice to feel this alone. And you are the only person that can change that. You won't let anyone even talk to you. That is all we are trying to do.
Break down, cry, scream hit ...do what ever it is you need to do to get it out...

BUT LET US HELP!

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
licoricesniper
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smiley's right Bree. Daniel and Jonas drop everything and go after you when you need help, no questions asked. The people on the forums are behind you 100 percent. You aren't alone.

I understand the need for space. But if you keep pushing people away, you might find out what being alone truly is like, and I'm betting you won't like it.

DO IT!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: