Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Revver - LG15 and YT Cassie

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Revver - LG15 and YT Cassie Reply with quote

I'm assuming I'm right when I state that it appears that YT LG15 and Daniel are now moving over to Revver since that's where the cash cow is located. Am I correct?

With that said, I found it interesting when I did a search at Revver for "cassieiswatching" and found absolutely nothing!

My thought was that if LG15 and CiW were from the same creators, that the creators would want to cash in on CiW also, and would of course then move YTCassie over to Revver.

Any suggestions on how to do a better search on Revver for anything CiW related?

I'd hate to miss clues just cause we were looking in the wrong place for them.

Side Note - If anyone goes and sets up a CiW profile on revver, assuming it's still available, I want half the income...lol.
absolution
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Creators have "distanced themselves" from CiW remember? They said it was the work of a fan. It would be rather inconsistant for them to have a Revver account for CiW when they "have nothing to do with it".
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolution wrote:
The Creators have "distanced themselves" from CiW remember? They said it was the work of a fan. It would be rather inconsistant for them to have a Revver account for CiW when they "have nothing to do with it".

They may have stated that, yet it has not yet been proven as fact in my opinion.

The fact that CiW is not on revver, yet, is support towards the creators not being part of CiW though.
Hodabes
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Cassie vids would lose a lot of their effect with an ad plastered on at the end.
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hodabes wrote:
The Cassie vids would lose a lot of their effect with an ad plastered on at the end.

Unless the ad were a clue...lol

Still - you'd think that someone, not cassie, would have signed up with this user name just to capitalize on it.
twistofreality
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dlruss0216 wrote:
hodabes wrote:

Unless the ad were a clue...lol

Still - you'd think that someone, not cassie, would have signed up with this user name just to capitalize on it.

I think that there was some earlier discussion related to Cassie's relevance to official LG15 stuff, and a plausible theory was that whoever is behind Cassie split off from the LG15 team over the direction the production was taking. I don't remember if any sources were cited or if this was pure speculation, but I recall someone mentioning that Cassie could be an off-shoot of the group responsible for LG15 created by a person or persons who believe in artistic integrity over capitalizing on the project; thus the darker aspect to Cassie with relation to LG15 could be related to a lack of Cassie's presence on Revver using similar rationale, assuming Cassie is officially connected at all.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we are staying in game mode...CiW couldn't be on revver. Wink
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Agreed.
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:

Why do you say that? That's not a snide question, but a serious one since I don't understand.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to LG15, CiW isn't connected. Part of the game....so, if CiW suddenly appeared on revver, they'd be giving it away, yes?
SR
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dlruss0216 wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

Why do you say that? That's not a snide question, but a serious one since I don't understand.

Because the "Game" has stated that the creators do not have anything to do with cassie. Whether you believe this is true or not is up to you, but it's part of the information we have.

If CiW moved to Revver, it would be a clear indication that this is tied to LG15.

Look at it another way: CiW has stated TiNaG, if it moved to revver, it clearly would be.
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
According to LG15, CiW isn't connected. Part of the game....so, if CiW suddenly appeared on revver, they'd be giving it away, yes?

Ah, got it, and yeah, you're right in my opinion.

Before I searched Revver, I was hoping to find something, but wasn't surprised when I didn't. It would have been kind of a let down if CiW was there.

I still don't believe the creators, but that's besides the point.

Thanks for the clarification.

On a side note, I'm did try to register on Revver as "cassieiswatching", but Revver limits your user name to 14 characters. I tried registering as CiW, but found that that name was already taken, but nothing's been posted by CiW.

Anyone know how to locate and look at a Revver User's profile? Probably nothing, but we don't have much more to do while we wait.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: