Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0115 "Bree and I Hooked Up" (1/15/2007)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
uhcarolumyea
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i first saw this i thought someone had somehow hacked the site and posted some parody video. Then I saw that it was really Daniel and calmed down.

but i'm still thinking "what!??"

oh yeah.. first post *eeeeeep*
outlaww
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uhcarolumyea wrote:
when i first saw this i thought someone had somehow hacked the site and posted some parody video. Then I saw that it was really Daniel and calmed down.

Haha I thought the SAME thing.
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outlaww wrote:
uhcarolumyea wrote:

Haha I thought the SAME thing.

same here!
tigxpup
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't decide whether the had sex or not!!! I justs keep going back and forth.

ps....does anyone write fanfiction for this stuff???
cbizzle44
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

impulse wrote:

Or the boy is all screwed up! (no pun intended)

lol. nice unintended pun
i think bree was in a vulnerable state last night. if they DID have sex (which i hope they didn't, just bc it would change so much), daniel only went along because he was blinded by his love for bree (bc there's no denying it, he is totally in love with her). had he recognized that she was/is emotionally unstable, he wouldn't have. and i dont think he did. he's pretty insightful

oh, it's what you do to me

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=clarazzle44- in a youtubian world
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
Something is very, very wrong here.

Bree kissed Daniel? She wasn't too into it before. Did they have sex after her reaction to the first kiss?

Daniel also does not seem like the type of guy to take advantage of a girl who is in so much emotional pain.

Something is not right at all.

What if it wasn't Bree? Maybe Cassie's coming out? Kinda reminds me of the girl from Heroes with the alter ego. Shocked
betz28
The Order of Denderah

i have not read any of the thread yet....but woot woot! bree and danny boy hooked up - not sure what he means by "hooked up" if he meant sex (i'm kind of thinking not) but i loved the video. it was very sweet.
impulse
Devoted Fan

autumneternal wrote:

Maybe I'm too optimistic, but I don't believe all guys do nice things just to get in a girl's pants.

I hope you don't believe that...I mean, it's all part of our strategy. You have to believe we are not like all those guys out there, willing to do anything to get in your pants.... Liar
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhhh...young Beast,
Don't you know you never, ever go in for the pity f*ck? This is going to turn nasty (and not in a sexual way) before the week is out.

I don't think he has to worry about a statutory charge, since Bree is over sixteen, she can consent with someone within four years of her own age (I believe). Hard to say what laws might apply since we don't know the state. But, either way... this video doesn't a confession make.

I agree with the poster who said this could be just another ploy. If the order assumes that she broke the chastity/purity bond...then, maybe she's out of the running for Miss Sacrificial Lamb 2007. What I wonder about is: did her dad TELL HER to break her bond? It's odd, to me, that she'd seduce Daniel immediately after telling everyone about her dad's conversation. Maybe she's been stewing, for a while, because dad told her she was going to have to do something drastic, like having sex and losing her virginity, to get out of the ceremony?
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
I have a bad feeling that it was just something Bree needed for the moment and Daniel's going to get his heart broke tonight......I bet he leaves the house.

ohhhhhh....i hope not!
tigxpup
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:

What if it wasn't Bree? Maybe Cassie's coming out? Kinda reminds me of the girl from Heroes with the alter ego. Shocked

that's an interesting concept....heroes is great!
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

impulse wrote:
autumneternal wrote:

Maybe I'm too optimistic, but I don't believe all guys do nice things just to get in a girl's pants.

I hope you don't believe that...I mean, it's all part of our strategy. You have to believe we are not like all those guys out there, willing to do anything to get in your pants.... Liar

I didn't believe it until I met my current boyfriend, (who I've been with for almost 6 years now), and he does nice things for me just because...or at least he claims he does! Think

Back on topic, I still think that Daniel wants to do this for Bree because he has strong feelings for her, regardless of what means by "hooked up" and "walk of shame".

The reference to Bruce Wayne and the hamster tags all make sense now!
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maccaboy17 wrote:
omegawoman wrote:
Something is very, very wrong here.

Bree kissed Daniel? She wasn't too into it before. Did they have sex after her reaction to the first kiss?

Daniel also does not seem like the type of guy to take advantage of a girl who is in so much emotional pain.

Something is not right at all.

hmmm
my guess Daniel and bree talked about something they didnt tell us about, and that the two came up with this video as a trap for the order by implying the breaking of her purity bond and trying to see what there reaction was, also to piss off her mother

k, after reading all of the pages...this amkes sense....maybe this is one of the things her DAD told her to do to get out of the ceremony.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

house wrote:
I don't think he has to worry about a statutory charge, since Bree is over sixteen, she can consent with someone within four years of her own age (I believe). Hard to say what laws might apply since we don't know the state. But, either way... this video doesn't a confession make.

I'm sure there's more to this, but I found this piece of the California statute:
Quote:
261.5. (a) Unlawful sexual intercourse is an act of sexual intercourse accomplished with a person who is not the spouse of the perpetrator, if the person is a minor. For the purposes of this section, a "minor" is a person under the age of 18 years and an "adult" is a person who is at least 18 years of age.
(b) Any person who engages in an act of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor who is not more than three years older or three years younger than the perpetrator, is guilty of a misdemeanor.

impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

autumneternal wrote:

I didn't believe it until I met my current boyfriend, (who I've been with for almost 6 years now), and he does nice things for me just because...or at least he claims he does! Think

Back on topic, I still think that Daniel wants to do this for Bree because he has strong feelings for her, regardless of what means by "hooked up" and "walk of shame".

You are absolutely right! And never listen to people saying otherwise!

(Your BF owes me 20 bucks)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 4 of 19

Jump to: