Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree no longer a virgin?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lonelyfan13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Bree no longer a virgin? Reply with quote

Although I know alot of you refuse to believe that little innocent Bree would get it on with the eager beaver beast, I think thats exactly what happened, and heres why:

1.) The title
- the video is called "Bree and I hooked up"! Of course, the term "hooked up" and also mean making out, but is more often refering to sex.

2.) The bed
- Daniel clearly states he joined Bree in her bed. If they wanted us to think it was something more innocent, he would not be saying they hooked up while laying in bed.

3.) Walk of Shame
- the urban dictionary defines this as: the walk across campus in the same clothes as yesterday after you slept with someone and spent the night in their dorm room. Not to mention the look on Daniel's face as he says this, along with his body movement.

The truth couldn't be anymore clear, and this may be more important to the plot than we think. The order did mention they wanted someone "pure".
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Bree no longer a virgin? Reply with quote

lonelyfan13 wrote:
Although I know alot of you refuse to believe that little innocent Bree would get it on with the eager beaver beast, I think thats exactly what happened, and heres why:

1.) The title
- the video is called "Bree and I hooked up"! Of course, the term "hooked up" and also mean making out, but is more often refering to sex.

2.) The bed
- Daniel clearly states he joined Bree in her bed. If they wanted us to think it was something more innocent, he would not be saying they hooked up while laying in bed.

3.) Walk of Shame
- the urban dictionary defines this as: the walk across campus in the same clothes as yesterday after you slept with someone and spent the night in their dorm room. Not to mention the look on Daniel's face as he says this, along with his body movement.

The truth couldn't be anymore clear, and this may be more important to the plot than we think. The order did mention they wanted someone "pure".

The "Walk of Shame" only applies if you've slept with someone considered unattractive, or from a male perspective, you failed to "get lucky". Males who have sex with an attractive woman do the "Stride of Pride" not the "Walk of Shame". (Wiki reference)
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: Bree no longer a virgin? Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:

The "Walk of Shame" [...] from a male perspective, you failed to "get lucky". Males who have sex with an attractive woman do the "Stride of Pride" not the "Walk of Shame". (Wiki reference)

I agree completely.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: Bree no longer a virgin? Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
trainer101 wrote:

The "Walk of Shame" [...] from a male perspective, you failed to "get lucky". Males who have sex with an attractive woman do the "Stride of Pride" not the "Walk of Shame". (Wiki reference)

I agree completely.

trainer would know, i bet hes had his fair share of the "stride of pride" Wink

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: