Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your lamp, and a few other things

View previous topic :: View next topic  
redheaddiva
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Your lamp, and a few other things Reply with quote

So, Daniel, I noticed a while back that in your room (the one you left behind once you found it was bugged), you have this lamp from Target. I have the same lamp here on my desk! Same base, same clip-on shade, everything. Congratulations! You have great taste! One problem, though. The pull chain on mine rattles against the base and makes this awful noise unless I wind it up over the bracket that's supposed to hold the shade up. Did yours do the same thing? It's really annoying, right?

Also, you look like my ex-husband's best friend that used to be in love with me from afar before he married someone else. Which is not a bad thing. Just thought I'd share that.

Glad to hear that Bree's opening up to you. But be careful how you share that info--we're all abuzz speculating just what went on between you two! But you do look so smitten... glad to hear that there is some love for the Beast.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: