Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tachyon's Sister

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Tachyon's Sister Reply with quote

Okay, so I had a brain spasm in another thread and thought I'd throw this out there for you all to think about.

Tachyon told us that her sister was chosen for a ceremony.

So, does that mean that her sister isn't really her sister at all? I mean, if they take these infants and place them in homes to be brought up correctly, wouldn't Tach's sister be another child who was raised by people not really her parents?
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I figured that Tach, too, was taken to be raised for the ceremony. And that her family isn't really her family. Her sister was one of the fraction of a percent who was actually chosen.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Except that Tach has told us that she wasn't a "chosen one" and that her sister was.
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Tachyon's Sister Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
Okay, so I had a brain spasm in another thread and thought I'd throw this out there for you all to think about.

Tachyon told us that her sister was chosen for a ceremony.

So, does that mean that her sister isn't really her sister at all? I mean, if they take these infants and place them in homes to be brought up correctly, wouldn't Tach's sister be another child who was raised by people not really her parents?

That's a really interesting thought, but I kinda figured that girls of "the chosen ceremony" would be raised as only children.

You know, so all the attention could be focused onto them.

But Tach has alluded that she was a member of the family that Gemma speaks of in her vids. And wasn't her sister older? Would they even be allowed to have another child after being chosen to raise a 'special' girl?

Good point, Z. You're so smurt.

EDIT: Clarification.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
Except that Tach has told us that she wasn't a "chosen one" and that her sister was.

I know, I'm saying Tach was another girl taken to be raised for the ceremony, but was one of the many that didn't fit the profile needed when she hit puberty.

And I agree with Panda. I think it's weird that they wouldn't be only children all the time.
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Tachyon's family was supposed to be a ceremonial-girl-factory. They would put a bunch of girls through and hope one of them worked out.

Hm, maybe someone should ask Tachyon about her puberty, I can just see the email in my head

"Dear Tachy,

There are so many changes going on in my young, female body that I don't understand..."

And then 10033 will answer...and all hell will break loose. Laughing
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

girlAnachronism wrote:
Maybe Tachyon's family was supposed to be a ceremonial-girl-factory. They would put a bunch of girls through and hope one of them worked out.

Hm, maybe someone should ask Tachyon about her puberty, I can just see the email in my head

"Dear Tachy,

There are so many changes going on in my young, female body that I don't understand..."

And then 10033 will answer...and all hell will break loose. Laughing

LOL Laughing
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodness gracious. Let's please not give Brother the impression that the young women of this forum enjoy his attentions.

Ziola, I think you're possibly right about Tachyon's sister. But this raises another point: if that family disappeared, and Tachyon really was part of it, then was it because the sister had been chosen and the family didn't want to sacrifice her? Or was it because the standard operating procedure for the chosen girl is to disappear the family as well, so that they can't talk about the fact that she wasn't really their daughter?
fuzzy_bunny85
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
tiltingwinward wrote:

Or was it because the standard operating procedure for the chosen girl is to disappear the family as well, so that they can't talk about the fact that she wasn't really their daughter?

That certainly seems to be what happened with Bree's family. Maybe this is all part of Oppy's plan, and what happened with Tach's family is happening to Bree's family.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: