Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OpAphid - "The Ends Justify The Means" [01/16/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merry
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
immortal1 wrote:
Because I watch the OpAphid vids for story purposes and not ARG purposes I just don't understand them. Haven't we established that Bree, Daniel, and Jonas don't watch these vids? So my question is who is a vid of Daniel finding the bug intended for if not Daniel?

I mean OpAphid is supposed to be the group that keeps the Order's secret's right? They expose themselves to a degree by making vids. The only way to get away with it would be if the information was misleading somehow and to play head games with certain people but if those people don't watch the vids it just doesn't make sense to me.

They are supposed to be watched by those playing the ARG...not Bree, Dan or even the casual LG15 viewer. So, they make sense on the gaming level to the ARG people. I don't really play the ARG, but I keep up on it enough to see what the puzzles and answers are.

I do the same thing. While I'm not really as.... learned in terms of codes etc, I just watch all the things and see what the puzzles, answers are and try to piece it together. However I think my actual input would be more of a hindrance than a help.

Best. Episode. EVER.
BlueMoon
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long-time reader, first-time poster Smile

There is one thing about this vid that I noticed, but I didn't see anything mentioned yet. It shows Daniel finding one camera, in one of his videos he mentioned "the camera", yet the "Home Alone" vid shows 4 different shots of his room. I think there are still cameras watching his room, and maybe elsewhere as well.
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlueMoon wrote:
Long-time reader, first-time poster Smile

There is one thing about this vid that I noticed, but I didn't see anything mentioned yet. It shows Daniel finding one camera, in one of his videos he mentioned "the camera", yet the "Home Alone" vid shows 4 different shots of his room. I think there are still cameras watching his room, and maybe elsewhere as well.

Shocked

I totally didn't even pay attention to that!

Well maybe he searched the rest of his oom after he found that one???

Very interesting...
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wonder if Op had the foresight to plan with 4 different brands of camera, knowing that they sometimes interfere with mobile and monitoring devices....

edit: i knew you could do that because you can hide a speaker anywhere in my apartment and i could find it just by using my lame nextel phone, and it makes my tv and monitor shake when its in use or just ringing. i hate it so much
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
Marilee
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone know what that statue looking thing next to the camera was? looks interesting like a devil head to me or something.

any ideas? Rolling Eyes
shaydaims
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marilee wrote:
anyone know what that statue looking thing next to the camera was? looks interesting like a devil head to me or something.

any ideas? Rolling Eyes

Great Scott! I am so with you Marilee. I posted last night about it... but was busy doing homework. Doesn't it have a sinister vibe to it?

I'm torn between calling it a gargoyle or does it appear to be more egyptian/cat-like? I think it may be an important clue.

Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: