Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

relevent?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: relevent? Reply with quote

I was on Daniels youtube a few hours ago, and I forgot i wanted to post this. I came across these comments. they seemed fishy to me. they may be irrelevent and not have anything to do. so if so, feel free to lock or whatever.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw that TJohn guys posts too and thought they were strange. But I don't know that he actually KNOWS anything...just sounds like good guesswork to me. Smile
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i figured it was guess work... it just seemed very odd on how he posted those... hes pretty damn close so far.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Way2Curious
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, I read one almost exactly like that a while back, too. Then I thought it was someone who was just being silly, but I still kept note of it in my head, just in case. Based on the second one where he says something like "they either liked my spoiler plot or this WAS the plan all along", I'm thinking his first post was just fan speculation, and either he's a good guesser or the creators have read some of his posts......
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he was the same guy who said something like "they covered up my spoilers with pages and pages of spam so I must have been close" That's not a direct quote but it was something like it...I just remembered about that. Confused
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe he knows something?
HyeMew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't there be something illegal regarding a false disappearance? I mean if people thought she was real and yet Daniel comes on and says BREE'S DISAPPEARED! I assume some of the fans might even go so far as to file a missing person's report or something... whatever the case I think that hypothesis, while interesting, can't be true. Sure they might get free publicity when admitting it was fake, however the way they would be getting said publicity would be quite disgusting.. the media going crazy over a missing girl- one of many they've covered- most of which ending in murder. However to have someone then come forward and say oh no, I was an actress, it was all a lie, everyone be our fans now! Well I just don't think that'd work. Everyone would be too furious at them and they'd probably be run out of town. There's no reason for anyone to be so "in the know" to be writing a post on Daniel's wall, so that person just must be guessing.
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:
Wouldn't there be something illegal regarding a false disappearance? I mean if people thought she was real and yet Daniel comes on and says BREE'S DISAPPEARED! I assume some of the fans might even go so far as to file a missing person's report or something... whatever the case I think that hypothesis, while interesting, can't be true. Sure they might get free publicity when admitting it was fake, however the way they would be getting said publicity would be quite disgusting.. the media going crazy over a missing girl- one of many they've covered- most of which ending in murder. However to have someone then come forward and say oh no, I was an actress, it was all a lie, everyone be our fans now! Well I just don't think that'd work. Everyone would be too furious at them and they'd probably be run out of town. There's no reason for anyone to be so "in the know" to be writing a post on Daniel's wall, so that person just must be guessing.

I would think it would only be illegal if they reported this to the police.
brandoblues
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what are the possibilities that the post on daniels youtube are what you call a ... well i dont wanna step on toes, but hey if you posted that and need people to acknowledge it by making sure we see it again here, fine.
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummm my youtube username is romanceismusic.

but whatever. your entitled to your theories.

EDIT: i just thought it seemed a little odd. my apologies.
EDIT2: im a girl also btw. and the 3rd post is by some chick...written as if she knew daniel.... that struck me as odd as well.
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:

The only way it could have worked is if they kept up the charade no matter what and it culminated in something more climatic than "OMG IT WAS A FAKE - EVERYONE BE OUR FAN"

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does sound like something Cassie might do - but the LG15 crowd?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: