Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How did Bree know about the reservoir?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soma
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: How did Bree know about the reservoir? Reply with quote

Bree suggested to Daniel they could go swimming at a place near a reservoir, but that hiking plan was nixed by dad. Later, Dad allowed them to go hiking/swimming and they went to a location near a reservoir. Bree does own hiking boots, but left them at home. She knew enough about the area to know that the walk was short and hiking boots were unnecessary, but flip flops would be handy for walking in the water.

Bree's only friend is Daniel. Their first and only trip to the reservoir area was shown. This place is far away from any residential area and can only be accessed by private car.

Bree doesn't seem to own a car herself.

Therefore, is it not inescapable that Bree's previous trips to the reservoir area were with her parents in their car? When did this trips occur? What happened during these trips?

Is there any other explanation for Bree's knowledge of the swimming area?
JacksAndDouches
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in the my parents let us go hiking video.....if you look at 0:43, it looks like the overlooking shot that we've seen now! perhaps they were already there before?!!?!??! I dunno take a look for yourself
xrockette19x
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really don't think anyone has pointed this out yet, but in the 'swimming' video, while in the car, bree asks daniel "where are we going"? i think this is pretty important. unless bree had previously picked the spot and daniel remembered and was taking her to it now, which i doubt. more likely, daniel knew the spot and bree did not. the thought that bree knew the spot and daniel randomly picked it is way too coincidental.
GreenLaceBeauty
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

some people have mentioned, i don't know where, that there was a ceremony, which could relate to bree's upcoming ceremony, that took place near that resivoir.
she very well may know of the resevoir from going there with her parents for a ceremony.

but then again, she says the ceremony is so exclusive, her parent's won't even be allowed to attend... so i'm not sure of the whole tie-in.

but that fact that her parents won't be attending does sorta ruin the idea that her dad will be eating her, as another thread said.

wait, saying that is pretty much threadjacking.

anyways, original point: she might have gone there with her parents for a ceremony.
psychobunnie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xrockette19x wrote:
i really don't think anyone has pointed this out yet, but in the 'swimming' video, while in the car, bree asks daniel "where are we going"? i think this is pretty important. unless bree had previously picked the spot and daniel remembered and was taking her to it now, which i doubt. more likely, daniel knew the spot and bree did not. the thought that bree knew the spot and daniel randomly picked it is way too coincidental.

actually she asked "where even are we?"

i think it could go both ways.
psychobunnie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and is it just me, but when she gets to the part where shes talking about daniel hacking her in little pieces.. the car is moving backwards. o.0
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psychobunnie wrote:
and is it just me, but when she gets to the part where shes talking about daniel hacking her in little pieces.. the car is moving backwards. o.0

nope- if you look at the end of her speech you can see the rearview mirror in the far right-hand side of the shot. meaning she just took her seatbelt off and was kinda like sitting on the dashboard, or just kinda crouching. she was facing backwards, in other words. which is weird, but probably more in a quirky bree way than a significant way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others in Bree's Life All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: