Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Solve] Morse Poem Interpretation and Analysis - Part II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TrustedSource
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, this is my first post concerning LG15 & CiW so bear with me. I've read alot of these threads and I figure I'll give my own interpretations a go. From doing ALOT of reading on the HP septology I've learned a very important thing when it comes to writing such as this...Word choice is very important...however...the first and most important thing to remember when trying to "decypher" a cryptic message is context. What is CiW's context? What is her place in the game? What is she trying to tell us? I think this poem gives us some insight...

Actual Poem
***Interpretation***

between the virgin and the beast
***Between: by the common action of; in the time, space, or interval that separates; from one to another; in preference for one or the other I think the virgin is Bree and the beast is Daniel and that the evil priest is who is between them. (alternately the virgin could be ((or have been)) Cassie and the beast is the male in the upcomming ceremony)***

moses armed the evil priest
***I like the throwback to the moses in the bible since CiW tends to use the bible reference. I like the reference to Moses ensuring all of his followers were armed when they left, and that his brother was supposed to be the first priest...but I think we should look at this differently. What did Moses "arm" people with? Laws. I believe this fits in well with the Thelema idea in that what Crowley provided HIS people with was "the book of laws". But what did Moses arm Crowley with? Dunno...

to kill me with his sword of hate
***Someone brought up that the "sword of hate" is an alegory towards rape. This would fit very well with the sex magik idea. Anyone who has been or knows someone who has been raped knows that the person feels like something of themselfs has been taken from them or that they have died inside. However, in ritual magik the act wouldn't be that of hate. The Sword of Moses (ritual magik) idea also falls very well into this.***

if help again will come too late
***ok. so this line ends this part of the poem and requires the reader to look at what has just been read and relate it to this final line. "if help AGAIN will come too late"...hmmm...again? In the act that has just happened, someone needed help and it came too late. Why is Cassie telling us all of this? Why does she seem so adimant that we "do something"? Why did Bree seem so interested in Daniels conversations with Cassie? Daniel genuinely seemed like it wasn't a big deal...but Bree though it was. Why? I think that Bree knows Cassie from her spiritual gatherings...and that at some point Cassie was exiled or excommunicated (hehe...roman catholic reference...hehe) I think that Cassie was involved in some sort of rite or ritual in which she wanted no part and her "help" came to late. "I was here" That phrase is one of the only understandable things in the CiW videos. Is it just her telling us that she has followed the Bree/Daniel trail and now it's our turn? Or...is she using it as an alegory that she has been where Bree is...in a more disturbing way.???Dunno***

warns luke eleven seventeen
***Ok, this one I think has been done to death. New Testament, Book of Luke, Chapter 11, Verse 17. Basically, a house devided...falls. This is a warning. I think it means that everyone needs to stand together and do the right thing. What is the right thing? Dunno***

of dangers now and ever been
***simply elludes to the warning. The same thinking applies now as it has always applied across history. A house devided...falls.***

the cost is not just mine to bear
***Cassie is trying to help. She cannot do it alone. She is telling us that we all need to participate for this to work.***

we win we live we die we share
***This one I'm split over. The rest of this part of the poem was straigt forward, but this one isn't. My first inclination was that is was talking about what happens in the book of Revalations. All those who have chosed the right path will go to heaven, all the rest of us...yes...US...will stay and burn in the fires for seven years. But then the lack of punctuation caught me. This is just a statement of fact. These are things we all MUST do. This line reinforces the previous three.***

revelation starts the first,
***I think this is a hint that we will be shown/given something that will totally blow us out of the water...but it will just be the start/beginning. This will happen October 1st...hopefully.***

at dawn youll rise to do your worst
***Cassie is talking to us now. At dawn on Oct 1st we will all be doing our damndest to figure out the newest clue. (alternately, the clue on the first may be the thing thad devides us as a community.)***

this is not a game or show
***BAH! She needs us to understand the importance of what we are doing. Just imagine if this WAS real. What would we all be thinking if the "creators" didn't come out and tell us this was a game?***

the stakes are high and you must know
***Once again reinforcing that this is not some trivial thing. The stakes are high. We MUST understand what is at stake.***

the pulse of the doe-eyed child may cease
***This phrase puts a very dark and ominous tone to what the ceremony could be. Cassies' help may have come to late to keep her from being raped, but it didn't too too late...because she's still here. Bree may not be so lucky.***

but cassie does not rest in peace
***No matter what happens...Cassie will not die. I read alot of the interpretations of "rest in peace" on the board. I think this should be taken very litterally.***

(Beware-Alternate Reality Theory)I posted a response to the latest video a couple days ago. Something struck me about the woman who came to get Bree. She was dressed all in black on a bright sunny day...AND...she never passed through the doorway to the house. Maybe it's the SCIFI in me, but the first thing I thought of was VAMPIRE. The undead do not rest in peace either. Maybe Cassie is a Vampire? Cassie does not rest in peace right? How sweet would that be? The whole being out in the daytime thing kinda throws it off though. Until next time.

(EDIT - My analyisis of "this is not a game or show" was from the games perspective. I understand that in ARGs they tend to reinforce the "this is not a game" mentality. This is why is put in the "just imagine" part. I'm glad that someone actually read through the whole thing though. Anyone else wanna take a crack at my interpretation? With the new Bree video up my theory kinda falls apart...but it's still fun...and I'm not going through the whole thing just to edit.)

...once again into the unknown...

Last edited by TrustedSource on Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is not a game or show
***BAH! She needs us to understand the importance of what we are doing. Just imagine is this WAS real. What would we all be thinking if the "creators" didn't come out and tell us this was a game?***

I probably would be thinking half of you needed serious meds.

From what I understand..this is just a clear indication that it's an ARG stating that it's not a game...

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: