Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree's Female Hormones...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shanabanana19
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Bree's Female Hormones... Reply with quote

I don't know what the creators are trying to do---

But they are making Bree VERY unlikeable.
I think we forum freaks should pull out our calendars and mark days like these... So that we can keep track of her "cycle" and avoid her videos on those days.

I can't stand her anymore!

Are the creators PURPOSELY making her character unpleasant? Is it part of character development?

What is the point in it? What are they getting at?

We can't resist, can we Beast???
breeislonely
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would think it would have to be part of the development, i'm trying to trust the creaters, i'm starting to think this isn't bree, it's like clone and the order has her or something bc she's an ass and i don't like her at all anymore lol

i always try my best to trust that they have a reason for everything though, we'll see....
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see what you are saying....but the creators don't do anything unless it is for a reson. I hope some answers will wash out very soon....even if more questions are brought up. I want to see some sort of confirmation as to what is goin on.
shanabanana19
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm wondering if it's the WRITING, or just how the actor is interpreting the lines and acting the way she thinks it should be.

But I'm not the only one-- On youtube, you oughta SEE how many people feel like me.

We can't resist, can we Beast???
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shanabanana19 wrote:
Yeah, I'm wondering if it's the WRITING, or just how the actor is interpreting the lines and acting the way she thinks it should be.

That's a good point. It could be either. Regardless, it's character development. We are learning a lot about Bree now that she's out in the real world and in difficult situations. It was hard to learn much about her when she was living an extremely sheltered life and making cute videos in her bedroom.

Keep in mind, this is her first "relationship" of any kind. She didn't even have much exposure to television or movies to see how people react to these feelings. So she should be expected to react differently.
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BK, I totally agree. People who are criticizing changes in Bree's character and who liked the "light, fluffy" Bree are less interested in the psychological development of a child who was "sheltered" by those who probably did more harm than good to her through their religious influences. People who are sticking with this series have a lot more depth than those who post on YouTube. So many of those posters are tasteless and rude, for no reason but because they like to be. They make comments like that on virtually every page.
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, she seemed happy playing cards with RandomGirl and Jonas, so maybe she's lightening up a bit. Remember, Daniel and Jonas were pretty out of line when they tried to talk to her and make her feel better so soon after "The Unthinkable Happened". She just needs time, and I don't think she is as mean in very recent videos as she was when she hid in the bathroom. So, I think she'll be less mean and more relaxed soon, though not necessarily happy (since the Order is probably still after her and she's still aware that she's not a normal girl).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: