Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is Cassie giving us her own Book of Enoch?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: Is Cassie giving us her own Book of Enoch? Reply with quote

*Sorry about the length of this post! and sorry for adding another topic on this jam-packed forum*

In light of the many unanswered questions, I just wanted to share something on which I've been working. There is so much info on this board that it is difficult to keep things straight. In addition, there are great ideas buried in the threads, but some of them get little discussion or play for various reasons (people miss them, people aren’t interested, people bring up a different theory and people run with it). I have just been looking through people ideas and wanted to address a connection between ENOCHIAN and SERAPIS that could be related to Cassie.

I have been working along the lines of Cassie and Bree having a religious connection.

Quote:
[John] Dee and [Edward] Kelley [16th century figures] claimed that [Enochian] was revealed to them by angels[b]…[Dee] studied the similarities of the angelic conversations in these works, immersing himself in angelology and the specific study of communication with angels. All of these mathematicians, cryptographers and philosophers[gogo’s note: like the code-breakers, puzzle-solvers and computer geeks who are uncovering this story] that had revelations with angels [cassie clues?] had authoritative knowledge that divine messengers [gogo’s note: the ominously named ‘Creators”], guides on revelatory journeys and angels of the apocalypse were the most common and trustworthy sources of information…[gogo’s note:as we all try to figure out whose clues are valuable, trustworthy and worth following]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enochian

I wonder if Cassie is trying to tell us something about this with her information about coding into serapis.

Quote:
Serapis, that mysterious deity, who, under his varying forms, had, during the second and third centuries of our era, completely usurped the sovereignty of his brother Jupiter, and reduced him to the rank of a mere planetary Genius… Serapis came to be worshipped as the embodiment of the One Supreme, whose representative on earth was Christ

http://www.sacred-texts.com/gno/gar/gar23.htm

Possible interpretation/questions- Jupiter, like poor Pluto, is reduced in its rank. Has someone outranked someone else?

Had Cassie, perhaps, been reduced or overshadowed by Bree’s participation in their religious order?

Is Bree’s part in the ceremony something that Cassie had experienced, but in Cassie’s ceremony, something went terribly wrong and this is her opportunity to shed light on this ceremony?

Is Bree’s role now allowing those in the order to forget about the mistakes that were made with Cassie?

Like others, I think there is more to serapis than meets the eye.T

he Book of Enoch translated from the Dead Sea Scrolls is said to have been written between the Old Testament and the New Testament. It is not considered part of the Biblical canon. (like cassie is disputed as being part of the lg15 canon?)

Also, we have received only two "visions" from Cassie (videos).
The enochian text has four parts. I wonder if we will also receive two more "visions", and if they will follow the enochian text's format.
Since enochian text seemed to be displayed on Bree’s flashcards for the ceremony, Cassie could be well versed in Enochian:

The Book of Enoch, as someone brought up on this forum, has four parts:

• The Book of Parables ( Similitudes of Enoch) (definition of similitude- likeness, counterpart, twin, reflection ) [gogo's note: Cassie gave us "I was here"]
    • The Book of the Heavenly Luminaries (Astronomical Book) [gogo's note: Cassie second video gave us a clue from a heavenly book]
    • The Dream Visions [will the third "vision" she give us be something that fits this section?]
    • The Epistle of Enoch [Will Cassie give us letters or epistles that further our results?]

This book (Enoch) is not about the final judgment of fallen angels, but instead about the judgment of earthly kings.

Is Cassie trying to seek our help in being sure the earthly kings (of Bree religious order) receive the (final) judgment they deserve?

Thanks for bearing with me. Confused

Last edited by gogo on Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deleted my chattiness
twistofreality
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your work and research here is definitely commendable. I don't have the time or the resources at the moment to comment appropriately on the content of your post (just catching up, you see), but I will, certainly, later.

Thanks, gogo!
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: Is Cassie giving us her own Book of Enoch? Reply with quote

gogo wrote:
The Book of Parables ( Similitudes of Enoch) (definition of similitude- likeness, counterpart, twin, reflection ) [gogo's note: Cassie gave us "I was here"]

likeness, counterpart, twin, reflection... interesting... Great job!

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed reading your speculations and theories. They are well thought out. I would like to point out one thing though. CiW has given us more flavor than any real substance. It is easy to draw any type of line, curve or hyper-cube through the few points of reference she has given us. She could still go absolutely anywhere with this, or nowhere at all.

She did not deceive us though when she told BuncyTheFrog that we would see the Bible again. Its cover was hidden in the blury poem image that helped us solve the anagrams, and reference to its passages were contained in the poem itself. I wonder if it was her intention to use the Bible in her first clue, we may never know. Maybe we will get a new video on October 1st, perhaps with heavily ladened Bible themes?
Falls
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The most interesting thing to me is the fact that the book of Enoch is 'between'(Remember Virgin and the beast?) the New and Old testaments. Is Casssie calling herself a prophet, because she's given prophetic visions/clues? Or is she merely tryingt o interperate the book of Enoch?

Either way, GREAT find!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...book on Enoch...isn't as greatly accepted as Old and new testaments...

Whilst this book does not form part of the Canon of Scripture for the larger Christian Churches, various groups, including the Ethiopian Orthodox Church and the Coptic Church of Alexandria, regard parts or all of 1 Enoch to be inspired Scripture.
gogo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Quote:
book on Enoch...isn't as greatly accepted as Old and new testaments...
Yes, this is what caught my eye about the Book of Enoch as Cassie has yet to be accepted as part of lg15.

In addition, twjaniak wrote:
Quote:
CiW has given us more flavor than any real substance. It is easy to draw any type of line, curve or hyper-cube through the few points of reference she has given us. She could still go absolutely anywhere with this, or nowhere at all.

I would agree that there's more "flavor than substance" to Cassie's clues. I know it is wishful thinking on my part that all of the pieces to fit together nicely in a recognizable fashion. It is also fun to theorize and hear other folks' responses to my (far-flung) ideas.

Thanks. Smile
soma
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have some excerpts from the Book of Enoch in my library of esoteric texts. It's extremely interesting and was very well regarded by the ancients, and even some of the early church. I probably should spring for a copy of the complete book.

Anyway, at first I was thinking this was an interesting thread, but probably a wild goose chase, EXCEPT that 1 Enoch chapters 1-36 is known as the "Book of the Watchers". The 'Book of Parables' is actually chapters 37-71 of 1 Enoch.

Watchers of course makes this book extremely suspicious. Thanks for calling attention to it gogo.

Here is the complete text of the Book of the Watchers:

http://www.ccel.org/c/charles/otpseudepig/enoch/ENOCH_1.HTM

Like many intertestamental writings, this expounds upon events of the Torah in greater detail. In particular the story of the Nephilim from Genesis 6:

Quote:
Gen 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Gen 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Gen 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

This is a famous section and there are many books written about this event of these spirit beings, perhaps angels (some think space aliens), the benei elohim (sons of the gods), coming down and impregnating humans and spawning a race of superhumans, the Nephilim.

The benei elohim are known in Greek as the Grigori, or Watchers. Enoch goes into far more detail about specific events than the Genesis story. Enoch attributes the introduction of the arts of witchcraft to this event, with the Watchers teaching humans these techniques in Enoch 1:7:

Quote:
And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

Sounds a bit familiar, no? This would be the birth of the ancient teachings which eventually produced Thelema.

More about the Watchers: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori

Since there were only 200 Grigori and they were all male, Cassie is not a Watcher. However, the spirits of the Watcher's offspring, the Nephilim, roam the earth to this day after their bodies were destroyed in the flood.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: