Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am sick of
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
heather
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, you whine about being alone. Well my dear, stop shoving the ones who care about you away, or you truly will be alone. They are going through this as much as you are. Granted, it wasn't their father that was killed, but Jonas has been there. Daniel, basically has lost his family to come "cheer" you up. I know it's not easy to deal with everything that has been dealt to you, I know you need your space, but you need your friends as well. Sometimes talking about it is the only way to move past it.
Don't push them out of your life Bree... that's where you're heading. Alone... all alone.
EternalGoddess
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pretty much agree with what everyone is saying. She's being selfish and a brat and she refuses to talk to anyone about it. But at the the same time she is dealing with learning that she was adopted not to mention her father was killed in front of her in the same day and she has a phycotic cult after her. She has the right to be upset, but she doens't have the right to exclude everyone else. Jonas and Danial now have the Order after them too, so it's not just her. She need to swallow hard, get up off of her butt, and get some payback on the people who deserve it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: