Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daniel, go for it with the hot chick!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JerseyJohnny
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Daniel, go for it with the hot chick! Reply with quote

Dude, that chick you picked up at the bowling alley is TOTALLY HOT!!! You should try to hook up with her (and I mean REALLY "hook up", like all the way). Don't worry about Bree - if she really cares she'll fight for her man (you) and if she doesn't really care then you are so totally entitled to getting it on with that hot piece of A that you met at the bowling alley. I mean that chick followed you home even when you were totally trashed, she is definitely into you!

GO FOR IT!!!

And again, don't worry about Bree, she is a spoiled little selfish girl who doesn't know what she wants and doesn't know a good thing when she sees it. I mean let's face it, she blindly followed this wicked satanic cult that would have probably killed her and that DID kill her "father", and the whole time you're helping her she's talking to those stupid stuffed animals (burn those things if you get a chance, ESPECIALLY owen the turtle - BURN THEM). Then they ONE TIME you try to do something nice for her and romantic and set everything up, she kisses you, leads you on, makes you sleep on the floor, and then doesn't even have the responsibility to talk to you about it in person, she puts out a video to humiliate you over what SHE initiated with you by kissing you.

Don't worry about her, go after the HOT girl (and Bree looks like an awkward little girl next to that chick, that chick is a hot woman!)

GOOD LUCK BUDDY!

http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr/03.mov
http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr/01.mov
http://www.wiggerl.com/ccr
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh dan, i didnt think i could have more respect for u after kissing bree and then getting smashed.... but if u hook up with her, i would bow at your feet

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: