Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suggestions for the forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh your good looking *spank spank*
haha

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cutiegirl6
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: new here Reply with quote

I am new on this forum and I have a suggestion already. I loooove Bree and Danielbeast. I don't understand why there are so many haters. Maybe there can be a place where people who wanna complain can go to. Like there own forum. I was all excited about this new video but when I started reading all I read were people who were mad or complaining. I thought this was a site for fans. I want to go to a forum of people who are as excited as me.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honey, we are fans. We have been analyzing her every move and nuance for months now. And having her revert to her light and fun banter while her entire world has been not only turned upside down, but shaken as well, is a little off-putting.

Complaining does not make one less of a fan. It actually shows how devoted we are, that we want her to grow as an individual, not regress.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's "their" not "there". I hope you can learn the difference before graduation. Laughing

You are welcome to start your own thread of icky, happy comments only, but it will probably get threadjacked.

HELL NO, WE WON'T GO. *burns bra*

Now THAT is ONE BIG FIRE! Shocked
Jamidru
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O Please let her start her own little Happy rainbows and lollipos Thread! pleeeease!
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"There" was used correctly.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: new here Reply with quote

cutiegirl6 wrote:
I am new on this forum and I have a suggestion already. I loooove Bree and Danielbeast. I don't understand why there are so many haters. Maybe there can be a place where people who wanna complain can go to. Like there own forum. I was all excited about this new video but when I started reading all I read were people who were mad or complaining. I thought this was a site for fans. I want to go to a forum of people who are as excited as me.

We are fans. Since the beginning. We've never said we DON'T like the series, etc. We are doing more of a service for the creatatrons by being HONEST with this project than by candy coating everything. I tend to think that's what they want. This is an experiment, after all...and in order to be successful they need fan feedback. Honest fan feedback. We only want them to suceed, that's what we are here for....that's why we are honest in our criticism.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AutoPilate wrote:

Not to be a stickler, but:

cutiegirl6 wrote:
.. Like there own forum.

Just sayin'...
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
AutoPilate wrote:

cutiegirl6 wrote:
.. Like there own forum.

Just sayin'...

Hehehehehe......thanks.
I guess I should have specified which "there". I thought it was obvious. Maybe that's AP's girlfriend? Wink
Oz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if anyone has suggested this and I'm pretty new here (I know... Rolling Eyes ) but.....

There seems to be a kind of difference of opinion between long-term fans/arg players and the more casual LG15 fans on these boards.

If there were some sort of subscription area with a small fee then it would allow the more serious community to have a private place for untroubled discussion and would raise money for the site.

Just a suggestion, flame away Very Happy
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oz wrote:
I don't know if anyone has suggested this and I'm pretty new here (I know... Rolling Eyes ) but.....

There seems to be a kind of difference of opinion between long-term fans/arg players and the more casual LG15 fans on these boards.

If there were some sort of subscription area with a small fee then it would allow the more serious community to have a private place for untroubled discussion and would raise money for the site.

Just a suggestion, flame away Very Happy

Ya know, when you expect the flaming and give us permission to do it, it just really takes the fun out of it.....well, for me anyway. Evil or Very Mad

On a more serious note, at first thought I'm like WTF? Why should WE, the most devoted, have to pay? Why not make the newbies pay? We earned our way into this madness, dammit! BUT on the other hand, it actually sounds pretty darn nice to have different private forums for different levels, like, say 0-500, 501-1000, 1001-2000 posts , etc. Hmmm.....
Oz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
Ya know, when you expect the flaming and give us permission to do it, it just really takes the fun out of it.....well, for me anyway. Evil or Very Mad

On a more serious note, at first thought I'm like WTF? Why should WE, the most devoted, have to pay? Why not make the newbies pay? We earned our way into this madness, dammit! BUT on the other hand, it actually sounds pretty darn nice to have different private forums for different levels, like, say 0-500, 501-1000, 1001-2000 posts , etc. Hmmm.....

I post on a lost forum where the general discussion area can get pretty hectic with noobs posting so the VIP area there is a much easier place to have a serious discussion. I think its $14.95 per year to go VIP.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oz wrote:
Luv2Skydive wrote:

I post on a lost forum where the general discussion area can get pretty hectic with noobs posting so the VIP area there is a much easier place to have a serious discussion. I think its $14.95 per year to go VIP.

Man, just over $1 a month. Might be worth it. Smile
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man...I'm already paying $5 a month in donations...

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
silvermoon wrote:
AutoPilate wrote:

cutiegirl6 wrote:
.. Like there own forum.

Just sayin'...

Hehehehehe......thanks.
I guess I should have specified which "there". I thought it was obvious. Maybe that's AP's girlfriend? Wink

Yeah, so I missed that one instance of the misuse of "there", she must be my girlfriend. It's sad when one has to resort to pointing out typographical errors in the absence of any true argument.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: