Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Helper [9.28.06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sethimage
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am coming to believe that bree has two personalities. It would make a ton of sense if this were true.....
First, it would explain the whole Cassiswatching videos, clue drops, etc.
Second, it would explain why it might be a touchy subject with Daniel

I dunno, there are two dates marked on my calendar though!!! the 1st and the 12th...can you say, the ceremony is about to begin (in a dark sinister voice).

LOL LOVE IT!
CDegeyter
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone else think it would have been cool if, while addressing Daniel at the end, she would have said: "Oh and Daniel, What was that bulge in your pants?" and then made that scrunchy confused face she makes when she is completely puzzled?
rodrigogar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dammit i go to sleep, wake up and there is a new video and 12 pages of comments!. LG15 is going to make me be up 24/7 Shocked

i cant handle the pressure!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

www.youtube.com/user/rodrigogar

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=913&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=1110
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
Way2Curious wrote:
Mirage wrote:

How come with every vid we get it there are more questions than answers? Very Happy

I bet its because we'd all lose interest, if we had too many answers......

Hmmm.... kinda like on Lost.

I know this was a couple of pages ago, but Twjaniak, I think I love you. Very Happy Honestly, that exact thought was in my head but I didn't want to say it because then y'all would think I was obsessed ( http://lost.about.com/library/calendar/bl_calendar.htm ) (YAY!!!! Laughing ).

lordgreystoke422 wrote:

Mirage wrote:

-ahem-

You know what they say about boys with long noses.

(still searching for this oxen story!)

Their nose holds more snot?

[/facepalm] Gah. Fell into that one, didn't I? Wink Er...ewwwww. Not like that. Gross.

Good to see the troops are still at it. As for what I think the whole 2 oxen allegory was about, I really like the idea of Lucy telling Bree this, in order to taint her relationship with Daniel.
S is for Summer
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sethimage wrote:
i am coming to believe that bree has two personalities. It would make a ton of sense if this were true.....
First, it would explain the whole Cassiswatching videos, clue drops, etc.
Second, it would explain why it might be a touchy subject with Daniel

But why would Cassie get "freaked out" by Bree's religion and stop coming around, then?

My personal hope is very much that the show does not go the "Bree is Cassie" route, and I'm glad to see that (to me) it doesn't look like it is. If that's the plan, I think they've done a poor job of building to it.

A friend and I were talking a little while ago about how it's cool that so far it doesn't seem like LG15 has deviated from its roots. They've incorporated lots of fan input without, it seems, comprimising the story they wanted to tell. To me, that makes it interactive without being messy. I like it. Smile
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S is for Summer wrote:
A friend and I were talking a little while ago about how it's cool that so far it doesn't seem like LG15 has deviated from its roots. They've incorporated lots of fan input without, it seems, comprimising the story they wanted to tell. To me, that makes it interactive without being messy. I like it. Smile

I agree with you! I think the Creators are trying to work in our theories without straying from their own storyline, which, it appears, did not include Cassie in the way we envisioned her.

The question that I have, then, is why they made her so mysterious in the first place? Did they intend to have the ciw spin-off? Did they want to lead us astray and send us clamoring with theories? Or is Cassie still going to play a bigger role in things?
S is for Summer
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Or is Cassie still going to play a bigger role in things?

That's my theory. I don't think they would have brought her up if she weren't going to show up later - it would be messy. And I think they could have gone merrily along without mentioning her again if that were the case.

I think she's going to have something to do in all this, and I'm looking forward to seeing what their intention for her is.
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what's interesting? I was just reading some other post (dont remember the exact one) in which it mentioned that Bree's nails were painted.

I wonder if that's because The Creators saw our discussion/debate about the nailpolish bottle a couple threads ago.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About Cassie getting freaked out by Bree's religion...I mean, if she was friends with her and she came over to the house, maybe she felt secure enough to confide some in her like she did with Daniel? Maybe Bree's dad tried to get Cassie to come into the fold? Perhaps she went to a play or some other function with Bree like Daniel has? Hard to say at this point. Maybe Bree wasn't as close with Daniel at the time, I mean, he's a guy and if she had a girl friend, etc. So many loose ends at this point.
iamlostajax
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shortyb wrote:
...stuff about Japanese movie...

I thought about something like this too, but I thought of a book called 'Pattern Recognition' by William Gibson. The main character of the story is involved in following 'footage'... these clips on the Internet that are telling a story, but only in seemingly random, small clips of film. She belongs to some sort of Internet forum that discusses each clip as it is found, and they try to put it together, and figure out what the movie means. Similar to what we are all doing here, huh?

OK... the Oxen thing really bothers me in this vid. It raises a lot of questions, as the direction she moves the cart is the opposite of what you would think would happen. A very clever device inserted by the creators that demonstrates what they want it to show at one level, but then also raises more questions.

The Lucy/Lucifer reference is pretty obvious. I don't think we even need to go into this, right?

The Cassie thread in these clips is intriguing, even without adding the whole cassieiswatching catalyst. In the Swimming vid, I thought Bree was mentioning Cassie as an old interest of Daniel, just trying to get a response from him. I thought he was feigning ignorance about her, to show his disinterest, even though he might have actually known Cassie (and been interested in her). In this latest vid, we now learn that Bree knew Cassie very well, so this also raises a lot of questions.

It will be interesting to see how cassieiswatching responds too.

Just my thoughts...

DmP
tryon
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'm neither a physicist nor a rancher, but I have been the weaker link in a row boat before, so I can speak from experience and say that the stronger rower drives the circle from the inside track. Just to suggest that Thor being on the inside might be a detail we don't have to obsess about.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: oh Reply with quote

Cassie can't be Bree... That's stupid.. they're never gonna pull that off
sc
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

having just discussed it with my hubby, who's an effin genious, i brought up the rowing point, and he said it was a different set of circumstances, due to the fact that the stronger ox would end up dragging the weaker ox, causing him to sort of "revolve" around the weaker ox, making the stronger on the outside of the circle, whereas the rowing has to do with rotational... and power pulling... instead of dragging... well, i'm not 100% on it, but he's explained enough to convince me (and i'm HARD to convince)

but the creators may just not understand the physics of it all, i don't think it's really a clue

Edit: might i just state, for the record, that i think it's lame that the creators have been edging their way away from youtube, first by posting the vids here before there, then by posting them here for a really long time before posting them there, now by sending out messages? I mean, free choice and whatnot, but, hell, just post a note on youtube that says "like my videos? well, now they're on site www.... rather than youtube... seeyas!"
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: tamtamtam Reply with quote

Sami wrote:
I think I know why Bree claimed not to remember how Cassie looks like in the swimming vid.

As mentioned by both Bree and Daniel; Bree takes things WAY too seriously.
If Cassie stopped calling Bree, Bree would get hurt.
When people are hurt, they sometimes pretend to don't care. Like saying she doesen't remember how she looked, like she didn't really care.

And to Daniel's nose. The dude has a big nose, so what, he's still pretty (Hi Yousef!). Youtuberhaters says it all the time.

I agree with Bree just trying to act like she doesn't really care even though she does. She might be doing this because a) she is hurt but is pretending like it's not a big deal or b) She is fishing for information about Cassie but doesn't want to act like it's a big deal because she doesn't want Daniel to seek out Cassie himself. (I think it's this one)
sungurl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So here's a thought..someone brought up the fact that Bree was very calm when addressing Daniel....maybe, just maybe, Bree knows just how head over heals Daniel is about her and is trying to protect HIM from getting hurt by finding out what is going to happen at this ceremony??? hmmmm, just a thought.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 12 of 17

Jump to: