Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cassie Forum Index?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeepBlueRug
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Cassie Forum Index? Reply with quote

Since the CIW forum is so large, could the Cassie thread link to its own forum index to make it more navigatable? The Cassie thread could have an index the size of this whole forum (if you wanted).

So much information gets buried within chatter. I am guilty of this as well, but when you want to speculate, you have to go where the people are. I just think it could be organized a lot better with its own index. Just my two cents.
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hrmm... if you mean the "Cassie" section in the Characters forum, that's reserved for canon Cassie; it wouldn't be productive to link it to the fanfiction forums. If you're talking about the cassieiswatching forums themselves, I believe that tw and the fans there have lately been working on indexing the clues and trying to separate wheat from chaff. They seem to be doing a good job -- maybe you'd be interested in helping out on that.
tmssac
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Cassie Forum Index? Reply with quote

DeepBlueRug wrote:
Since the CIW forum is so large, could the Cassie thread link to its own forum index to make it more navigatable? The Cassie thread could have an index the size of this whole forum (if you wanted).

So much information gets buried within chatter. I am guilty of this as well, but when you want to speculate, you have to go where the people are. I just think it could be organized a lot better with its own index. Just my two cents.

I second this request. It is getting to be too much trying to keep up. I'm losing interest because if this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: