Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Creators linked to Cassie? (Just as a reminder...)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sephern
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Creators linked to Cassie? (Just as a reminder...) Reply with quote

Just as a reminder, Cassie is suposedly one person (or a team...but she mentions no such thing). If it isn't, then we have fair game to start listing reasons we think Cassie is or isn't someone connected to The Creators. If Cassie DOES post a video of the house and leaves a clue and still leaves more hints, you better believe she's connected to The Creators. I'd like to know some opinions on this so I think I'll make this into a poll. (I love polls, if you can't tell.)

To get the discussion going, this ARG seems like it COULD endanger the cast of this series of videos...Why aren't The Creators doing anything to stop the stalking of Cassie?
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me or has this been the 5th poll asking the exact same thing?

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Creators linked to Cassie? (Just as a reminder...) Reply with quote

Sephern wrote:
Just as a reminder, Cassie is suposedly one person (or a team...but she mentions no such thing).

Of course not. It would break the illusion of the game. It would violate the principals of TINaG.

Quote:
If Cassie DOES post a video of the house and leaves a clue and still leaves more hints, you better believe she's connected to The Creators.

The Creators would not try to point out the location of their own homes. If CiW features the home or neighborhood from "Who is this?" then the PM behind it will have crossed the line of no return.

Quote:
I'd like to know some opinions on this so I think I'll make this into a poll. (I love polls, if you can't tell.)

I've noticed.

Quote:
To get the discussion going, this ARG seems like it COULD endanger the cast of this series of videos...Why aren't The Creators doing anything to stop the stalking of Cassie?

CiW hasn't stalked anyone. She is as free to go to these public places as anyone else. Daniel on the otherhand...
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am removing the poll. This very poll has been done too many times.
Sephern
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that. >.< Oh, and I like how you always depict Daniel as a stalker. I'm starting to wonder if Cassie was the hook in our fish lips to get us to keep swaying the story in the way we want...Gah, off subject, sorry. So yea, but still, if Cassie goes to The Creators' house and leaves a clue, they either better start a series where he goes looking for Cassie or calls the police because that is WAAAAY too far.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: