Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

triangulating signal to link jonas and tachyon

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kayokosaeki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: triangulating signal to link jonas and tachyon Reply with quote

maybe one reason (of many reasons) why Op knows the general area of where jonas lives is because jonas and tachyon are a team.

let me explain.

the map in op's latest vid mentions "triangulating signal" on the bottom. roughly, this refers to how you can find a person's general location using their cell phone signals. in the video, we hear cell phone interference very lightly as Op is zoomed in on fiji, the supposed location of tachy. the map spins around and zooms in on cali as the cell phone interference gets louder.

i dont think the focus on fiji was a simple outing of tachy. i think it was a hint that tachyon and jonas have been calling each other. why else mention "triangulating signal" in the video?

think about it. Op's jacked her phone before, right? (no really, am i right? i'm not sure....) who's to say she doesn't know tachy's phone number now and is tracking her calls?

p.s. sorry itsreallyreal that this took me a while to type. i know you followed me. i'm at work and got pulled away from the computer to actually do something Rolling Eyes
kayokosaeki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok thanks for not responding Crying or Very sad
Aenarchye
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: triangulating signal to link jonas and tachyon Reply with quote

kayokosaeki wrote:
think about it. Op's jacked her phone before, right? (no really, am i right? i'm not sure....) who's to say she doesn't know tachy's phone number now and is tracking her calls?

Early on, Tach said she lost her phone, which had "Mom & Dad's" numbers on it. Op later picked it up. I don't think Op ever had Tach's phone tapped that we know of, and I don't think we've seen evidence that she's got access to Tach's new number. The pros hanging around can correct me if I'm wrong or fill in the deets! Smile

I like the theory that Jonas and Tachyon have communicated by phone - it does make some sense, especially the way you fit it into the vid.
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kayokosaeki wrote:
ok thanks for not responding Crying or Very sad

Sorry hun, drop day and all that.

There is evidence that Op jacked Cassie's phone and has tracked a number of Tach and Bro's new lines but that the latest, we think, is clean. I'm not sure but I like the theory that Jonas has some deeper affiliations (either direction) than random dude with house.
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like this idea!!!

They already extablished that Jonas watches her thread and Youtube...

What if He started off as an innocent nice guy and is now all tied up with Tachy and the saving/protecting of Bree!!!???

SWEET!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: