Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hidden Clues?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sephern
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so I really like twjaniak's new video quoting Cassie and I do think that this could have been something very influential to the story. Perhaps...Perhaps us figuring out Cassies clues and how we interpret them in turn changes the course of the story for LG15 if The Creators ARE behind Cassie which I still think they might. I'm not diving head first into the theory but I consider it just as great as the other. Best go look at the Cassie's YT now to check for an update. Give me your opinions on this storyline chaning theory! (Please.)

So yea, I'm gradually sticking more and more to that theory.
bosquelito
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either that or the Creators begged for some help to divert people away from the real, original CiW who was not associated. At first they thought it was fun and a boost, then the 2nd video comes out and they realize the danger.

They have YouTube yank account access to that account. They decide that in order to not scare their fans, they'll just work it out through scripting. Then the other accounts appear. This has grown beyond their control, both in forums and in the fan creations. They actually get worried. So, they get some people to help divert the energy. The fans are given creative control of Cassie, with a few key "helpers" put into place to direct the energy toward a less dark tone.

nah.... that's too far-fetched.... Shocked
cassieiswatching222
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HMMMM . . .. . _______...
bosquelito
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so, uh, hi Cassie.... Shocked

*runs to room, locks the door*

Laughing

BTW, I didn't quite understand your morse code there
HyeMew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

. . . _______ ... .. . ______ .. . _ .. . .......

Oops sorry that wasn't a clue, I just fell asleep on the keyboard.
Farva
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bosquelito wrote:
Either that or the Creators begged for some help to divert people away from the real, original CiW who was not associated. At first they thought it was fun and a boost, then the 2nd video comes out and they realize the danger.

They have YouTube yank account access to that account. They decide that in order to not scare their fans, they'll just work it out through scripting. Then the other accounts appear. This has grown beyond their control, both in forums and in the fan creations. They actually get worried. So, they get some people to help divert the energy. The fans are given creative control of Cassie, with a few key "helpers" put into place to direct the energy toward a less dark tone.

nah.... that's too far-fetched.... Shocked

I honestly believe that if at any point the Creators were worried about Cassie they would out and tell us on the forums, go "ok guys game over cassie is getting creepy don't follow her or anything" and the interest in CiW would probably shrivel up and die at that point. Then we open the newspaper and see Cassie in handcuffs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: